Reviews for The Perfect Match
VampireGirl6921 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
This is so sweet! why is Louie so oblivious that Marilyn likes him?
JJHook chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I think this is my fourth review! But yet again I have to congradulate you! I just love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! Please update quickly! :) my exams are coming up and that means I am going to be bored out of my mind! But good luck and live well! :)
deets1 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Oh-ho. Progress? No progress? The world may never know.

Nice chapter.
JJHook chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
No, this was not a horrible chapter! I loved it! I love your style of writing so keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
deets1 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
That's quite interesting. I personally love Marilyn, but it's so funny that only the guys that are 'way out of her league' are able to like her. Maybe because they need less strokes to their egos or something like that. Clouds their opinion less. It's sweet though. These two guys are so sweet-love them.

Too bad she... Does she like Louie? I mean it's pretty evident but I wouldn't put it past you (,myself, or any other author) to suddenly switch around and bring in her actual perfect match. Oh well. It's nice. I like reading this story. Thanks for the new chapter.

Deets
JJHook chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Yet again, an amazing chapter! Can not wait for the next one!
serendipity chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Love it! :)
JJHook chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
OMW, is it just me or did everyone else grin from the beginning to the end! I love this story! As well as I might be falling for Marilyn myself! Only because she resembles my best friend and chrush to the detail! Even the dark hair and lazy, straight forward personality is just like hers! Can't wait for the next chapter! And if I could, I would take Marilyn out for a date, unfortunitly I am not tall, dark and handsome! I'm more short, light white and well not too ugly! I hope!