Reviews for SINs - Sinful Memories
Chaos-LordOfDarkness chapter 26 . 10/18/2014
Hello again, Bog-sama! So now, you are finished with the Deadly Sins Profiler Series. My question is, will there be one for Sakuma, Thanatos, Aelia, the 7 Heavenly Virtues, the Great Demons, and everyone else? Also, how is the Medieval SINs Chapter going so far? Need any help with that?

Well, that's all for now. Bye!

Chaos-Deadly Sin
Chaos-LordOfDarkness chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
Hello, Bog-sama! This chapter was hilarious. You decided to continue the SINs High School Scenario? Awesome!

I laughed at Mammon's reaction to Levy-chan and Asmodeus-chan. And Sakuma literally had a nosebleed on the phone! ROTFL!

Well, are you going to post a new chapter any time soon? I'm hoping for one where they are in a Medieval England scenario, and Sakuma is a prisoner of the evil King Thanatos, who is to marry Lucifer, Satan, Belphegor, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub and Mammon in 7 weeks! That would be EPIC! :)

Say, did you notice that I made my own account? I finally decided to stop being lazy and actually make an account. Currently, of you want to send a PM, I won't be able to respond due to the site saying that I can't send PMs until tomorrow... :( Anyway, now I can share some more story ideas! :D

Well, this was an epic chapter. Farewell, and good luck with the next chapter!

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Reader's Note: When I can write stories, would you maybe give me permission to write a SINs Abridged Parody, based on your SINs series? Thanks, if you do! :))
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Hello, Bog-sama! It's been such a long time...

Anyway, I have an idea for another story you can write! SINs Abridged Parody! We all knew this was coming eventually.

So, you up for it? If you are, good luck!

Now, farewell!

Chaos-Deadly Sin
HiroKunTheHero chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
lol yugioh? I remember playing that, until I remembered I couldn't read.
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
Another grand chapter, and playing on a typical anime/manga setting: School.
So many of them out there. And this is nicely done.
I do picture certain characters in place: Mammon as Homeroom teacher, Satan as sort of school discipline officer, Lucifer as Class President (too obvious) and Belphegor as the slacker with good intentions.
You have this nailed down.

As for 'what's next?' ideas, I have some hear that you might be very interested.
So far, I cannot as yet have more S.S.B questions. However, since you had a profile on Hell, why not one on its opposite, Heaven?
Leviathan and Asmodus will be also next in line for profiles.
NOW...The real meat & potatoes: Two 'what if' stories based on Feudal Era Japan and A magical Girl story using the girl from Heaven's Ascend (forgot her name temporarily).
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014

I am glad you took a shot at my questions leaving one for a scenario in later arc. I am excited for that.
Thanks for adding them in.

I think a continuation of profiles with Belphegor next in line is likely, but somewhere down the line, how is this for an idea? A day in the life of the two mortals that have been Sakuma's cloest ties on Earth and, while I'm at it, a parody of Yu-Gi-Oh with Sakuma dealing the cards (since You like Yu-Gi-Oh, plus artwork will be killer!)

Are you familiar with DeviantArt by chance?
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Like the row of chapters coming in. SBS is a nice touch.

Here are some questions for another SBS installment:

1. Which bad habits would each of the sins have if they were human, disregarding the habits they already have?
(Answers can be something like Drinking, Smoking, Nail-Biting, or even not flushing the toilet etc)

2. If Sakuma was not their husband, what would the poor guy or girl married to each sin be like and how would they cope with the personalities of the Sins?

3. If given a chance, Sakuma and the Sins have conquered the world, what would their reign be like?

4. What sports would the entire cast take part in? (I can already guess Satan's)

Also a chapter based on Satan's situation with glasses. And the reputation around it.
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I'm alive! I sincerely apologise for not having revised in SO long, but I was swamped with essays and assessments as soon as the holidays ended! I couldn't find any time at all to review. Plus, I had major problems at home, my health is failing because I get less sleep everyday, and I almost look like Gaara through lack of sleep! Anyway, I have a BUNCH of questions for you!

Number 1: If the 7 Sins were normal students, what stereotypes would they fit in as?

Number 2: What is Thanatos' actual past? What happened?

Number 3: If the 7 Sins were people who lived in the Medieval Ages of England, what sort of Medieval jobs would they take on? (Dibs in Asmodeus being a hand-maiden and Satan an executioner.)

Number 4: How do humans not notice that there were bloody Demons and Angels attacking them?

Number 5: How will it ever be possible to bring back Thanatos and Aelia?

Yes! Asmodeus wore a Japanese school-girl outfit! *nosebleeds* I laughed at the description of Mammn as a grandmother looking way to young to have grandchildren. XD Oh, just a question: Will there ever be half-Deadman/half-Demon children running around? LOL! That would be terrifying...

I - Sakuma goes to the Shinigami for knowledge on how to return Thanatos and Aelia to their human forms again.

II - After that, Sakuma and Thanatos start a friendly rivalry.

II - A description of the rest of the Deadly Sins, along with Thanatos and Aelia.

III - Character Interviews!

IV - Character Quotes!

Well, that's it for now. Farewell and good luck with the next chapters!

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Reviewer's Note: Lucifer in a revealing wedding dress! *nosebleeds*)
HiroKunTheHero chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Make a what if for them all being normal people, and Sakuma has a harem, YESH
HiroKunTheHero chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
YAY! THE GODS OF WRITING HAVE RESPONDED TO MY PRAYERS! lol jk, but still, nice chapter,
HiroKunTheHero chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Pwetty pwease, could you have the light and darkness personified?
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
I like how you started with the profiles, complete with added filler facts.
I do agree about opening an SBS section.
HiroKunTheHero chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
I wanna see life and death personified BOI! That would be, just perfect!
Animate84 chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Lucifer used to be in a relationship with Dante Alighieri?
Must admit, did not see that coming.

That is another great inclusion to this set of separate stories, which are in my opinion, exactly in the format of an OVA series.

Keep'em coming. I am sure there is plenty of ground to cover.
Chaos-Deadly Sin chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Another exciting chapter of SINs - Sinful Memories! Yeah, I will post a review for Coloring-The-Spectrum as soon as I get the chance.

Gasp! Lucifer had another boyfriend before Sakuma? Sakuma has PAPERWORK?! Leviathan fanservice?! Truly awesome.

Well, that's it for now. Now...

CHAOS OUT! (Blatant plagiarism!)

Chaos-Deadly Sin (Until next chapter!)