Reviews for Normal Love Stories are boring
FreakLovesKink chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I loved it! Too bad there's no sequel. *pouts*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Oooo, I'm liking this. It makes my heart go pitter pat. I looooooove Bliss' backstory and current bad situation. I am a bad girl because I love when bad things happen to the nice boys, and then later a happy ending. :)
MaddamAndRobin chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
That chapter was delicious. I especially liked when Cy wouldn't let Bliss touch himself. That gave me a very pleasant shiver.
MaddamAndRobin chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Awww, I love this.
MaddamAndRobin chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oooo, I love rentboys! This should be fun!
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I'm actually not sure *how* many reviews I theoretically owe you, or how when I last read this O_o I'm sorry: RL got in the way, and I'll be packing my bags and moving to another country in a few months - so life has been topsy-turvy. Outside of the RG, I'm not really feeling much of a desire to read. I’ll try to get a few reviews out this week, so I can at least catch up again :3

(and oh, this is Bug. Just another account.)

I read this one a while ago, so I’ll not have much to say about this, apart from me liking setting up the relationship. I think it’s nice to see that they are getting to know each other, and slowly starting to appreciate each other as people. I think my primary concern was, somewhere, that this was going too fast? I don’t quite think that’s the case anymore. At least, in this chapter, I’m getting the feeling that Cy and Bliss are at least getting to know one another, beyond their respective roles as lawyer and whore. I especially liked the reveal that Cy had no one left – it does make me wonder whether that whole lawyer front is just a façade that he keeps up in order to mask his loneliness. So yes, keep on developing the relationship like this :D As much as I like smut, it’s nice to see the characters beginning to care about each other :3

I liked the idea of the desk sex scene, but I felt that scene could have been more detailed? XD Maybe a bit more of an emotional reaction, or build up to it? I know I keep ragging on about this, but I think there could be a bit more of an ‘ommp’ factor to this scene :3 (or you can just led it fade into darkness as old Hollywood did; there’s no need to write out every single love scene).

I thought the scene between Bliss and his dying mother was upsetting, but poignant. Bliss really has nothing left no, but this awful job ):

I’m starting to think that escape will not be that easy for him after all…
Deadpie chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
What a great way to end a story - full of jizz.

Chapter 8 was a nice wrap up of all the craziness going on in Cage's life and I kind of wish Elliot had a bullet to the face though, but oh well. I feel like after getting to know you through our conversations I could read you in the beginning part of this chapter - just this very understanding, caring, thoughtful person.. You're a lot like Cy in the way that you would do anything to make sure Bliss is protected and safe, which you have sort of done for me.. Now the story itself is on a different level, but what I'm saying is that the ending in this chapter greatly represents the great power that you are.

Kudos, thanks for the story. 3 3 3
Deadpie chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Hmm, lots of fighting going on between the two now.. Seems like things are boiling up. Interested to see what happens in the next two chapters. What last card does Brandon have up his sleeve? I am quite sure he's not done with Bliss yet..
anywun chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I clicked on your profile and just noticed this story! I was so excited to read it! It's great! Pease update? *looks at you with puppy dog eyes*

Oh, and I tried to sign up for an account, and it turns out that I made one back in March and just forgot about it. So, now, I'm favoriting/following all your stories.

More please!

Love,
Fishy
faerie-gumdrops chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Hii :D. I read this a few days ago when you first posted, but as I am sure I have moaned to you about already, I'm having internet issues - SADFACE-. But WOOT.

I think my favourite thing about this was the way that Cy played bottom, and how you managed to bring in all the awkwardness of that (the pain, the having to do it gradually etc) without making it any less hot. Actually, I think the awkwardness helped it for me - it made it warmer and squishier that Cy was willing to do something that hurt him to help Bliss get happy (and luckily for him, it wasn't like it was painful the *whole* time). I do prefer when the sex is more realistic like this, than swishy perfect sex. I dunno - I guess I'm more with the characters, because MY sex is mostly a fucking awkward fiasco (ahem. TMI. Whatever).

So after all that gush, I think the onnnnly CC i have is that ahem (and now I am going to sound like a huge pervert, but I'm reading lemon, so that's already established :P) you could probably afford to expand the sex scenes a little more. You spoil us with a shower scene and a Cy-as-a-bottom in this, but wahhh they are over too sooooon *tear*. But haha, that's sort of complimentary CC, right? Like I want to read mooore?

Lol. Poor Titus. Such a third wheel. ANY HOPE FOR A THREESOME ;) ;) ;)
Aryal Mercy Stone chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Smut good. Smut delicious. I love smut.

I am so behind on my stories -I was thinking of rewriting Son Of Wicked over...*shrugs* just a thought process. Drag Queen I just haven't been online lol I'm not blocked

I have two songs for this chapter the sex smut at the end is Stompa by Serena Ryder

And the beginning smut is Honkytonkbadonladonk by Trace Adkins
faerie-gumdrops chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Awww the emotions!

Its interesting how Bliss's mum has basically become almost a symbol of his servitude. I guess it makes perfect sense, with Elliot holding it over him the way he did. So I really liked that conversation bliss and Cy have about what Cy would do if bliss couldn't let his mother go. Really cleared a few things up for Bliss and hopefully happier times are coming soon for him. I wonder if he'll actually be able to go through with his goodbye. Eep.

The highlight for this chapter though was obviously seeing Elliot get his bits crushed. And seeing him get punched. Twice. Always up for a bit of Elliot in pain. MORE PAIN SHOULD HAPPEN *cackles*. Also more spooning for bliss, because I always get the warm fuzzies when they snuggle :)

So I wonder where their relationship will stand now that things are starting to change! Bliss doesn't seem to have a clue, bless him, and neither do I! *waits*
faerie-gumdrops chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Nuuuu Bliss. Where have you gone? My lordy if the boy goes back to Elliot I may have to throw something at him.

I actually really liked all of Bliss's hissy fits in this one. Although he's mad in part because of a misunderstanding, it seems really justified here. And ha, Cy really could be clearer with him - still keeping his mum a secret and all.

So although this was a Cy chapter, it seemed more about Bliss than anything else. I really liked how you managed to show his inability to accept his situation and Cy's generosity - that it isn't as bad as it looks. You get the idea that maybe Bliss has simply forgotten what its like to be normal, and how a normal relationship should be. Heck, he only just came out when his ma died so maybe he's *never* had a normal bf. Poor squish!

Omg also I nearly died when he had his head in the oven. Bahaha, you meanie ;)
faerie-gumdrops chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Eep so I'm actually afraid of saying anything about the pre rape scene because I don't want to accidentally trivialise the event. I guess it seemed odd that Bliss wanted sex right after, but Cy acknowledges that, and their scene was actually very soft and romantic. I didn't quite understand why Cy *had* to go to the party (surely he'd be willing to stay with Bliss if that's what Bliss wanted)? Drunk Bliss was adorable though :) and eee the emotions in this one - how you took us from quite chirpy and nice with this Sam girl, so eeek poor Bliss, to weee furious Bliss. I'm sympathising with wee Brandon all the way with this one - Cy didn't help himself, he should have been straight with Bliss from the beginnjng instead of surprising him like this. Oh Blissy boy - I just wanna give him a cuddle :(
faerie-gumdrops chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Hi! Sorry I've taken so long to get here, I'm only just getting back on track with reviews since the holiday.

Sooo no smut! Oh me oh my, and after the smutty cliffie in chapter 4 too. Nah, jist kidding, BUT MORE SMUT SOON OK? :p It was actually sweet to take a step back and have some more of the cutesy stuff (like spooning) because yep I'm starting to ship the relationship a lot more now that we've seen it with its clean face on (not that I don't like the dirty face, mind ;)). I think it was needed actually, since Bliss' s concerns that he's only wanted for sex, for Cy to show him the joys of naps and cuddles :)

Omg though that contract sounds well dodgy. It surprised me that Cy actually believes it stands for anything, given that he's a lawyer and he knows Elliot's a douchecumber. But ha I guess buying a person is never going to be straightforward OR legal anyway, right :p

And ahh moody bitch annoyed at Cy for his whorish ways... Like has she MET the guy? I know he hasn't had a boyfriend in a while, but he definitely doesn't seem prudish. Silly Dakota, the man will not like you until you grow a penis. So uh spend less time hating and more time um...yeah... growing a willy...I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Oh well! Cute chapter! Next one :)
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »