Reviews for Divinity - Volume I
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That's an interesting take one the whole 'what happens when we die' trope.
Sepha chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Yeah, I'm gonna have to reboot my score on this story. And that will be right now, since my opinion has changed.

•••

STORY: It's an interesting concept, with all the resurrection and whatnot. I wonder if there are more to the vampires than what's being let on… Also, where did all the other humans go?

SCORE: 7.5 out of 10

•••

CHARACTERS: I still like the female protagonist idea, though she's a tad bit annoying at some points. Her relationship with Harry will probably only get worse at this rate.

SCORE: 7 out of 10

•••

WRITING: It's better than what I've seen before. I like the bold font for telepathy and stuff. Overall, keep it up!

SCORE: 8 out of 10

•••

FINAL OPINION: A good story that's a nice little read.

Averaging out the scores in the categories of Story, Characters, Writing, and my personal enjoyment, has me giving the first four chapters of Divinity a numerical score of:

7.5 out of 10. Good job! It's in the middle of average and perfect!

I recommend that readers do indeed read this, an follow if you personally like it. That's up to you.
kman134 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Well, I must say, this is a very good first chapter. The settings were well designed and the characters were very in depth. When I read about a world where people are reincarnated, it reminds me of the story "Riverworld" by Philip Jose Farmer, except there aren't multiple rivers and no one is a historical figure, unless that's in the story. I'll try to read the rest if I can. Keep up the good work!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Darn, someone beat me to it so now I'm second TT_TT DARN IT, HUG-CHAN!

Achem, anywho!

I will agree with the first reviewer. This story starts off very interesting and some of the characters have a mystery about them (i.e Harry) I like him already XD Then there's Cici. I'm curious as to what exactly happened to her and for some reason, I became really intrigued on the Heaven and Hell planets as well...mainly te hellish one for some reason (am I a bad person!? Eh, maybe.)

Anyway, this was really good and I look forward to the next read!

-TnY
Sepha chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Huh. That was pretty good.

Good characters, and a female protagonist to boot. Thanks for that. I guess I dislike the "make sure she rests before we give answers" attitude from the others. 4 out of 5.

No writing mistakes. Either that or they were so minor I didn't even notice. 5 out of 5.

So far, your story gets an overall score of 4.6 out of 5, with a follow recommendation to go with it.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16