Reviews for Divinity - Volume I
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Dual shotgun! Can't say I've ever heard of such a gun style (trying really hard to imagine it) Liked the idea that the colonel is much less informed. Well they made quick work of the hellhound. Curious as to why where reincarnating would make a difference to the point of being a minor celebrity. But anyway another good chapter.
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
It's been a while so I can't remember everything from the previous chapters but oh well. Anyway my guess is that Cici has some sort of connection with that vampire who suddenly disappeared from the way they were talking. And I have a suspicion regarding the fourth family member of the vampires. Anyway a good chapter that seems to be foreshadowing something. I've been reminded just why I like this series. The only thing I felt was that although not bad some of the dialogue felt almost a little formal, but it's barely noticable so no worries there either.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
An enjoyable chapter. You really can make people laugh with this. The comedy is well done at most parts. The quick introduction of characters seems... well, quick. But I'm guilty of the same thing, even on purpose sometimes. I see the CiciHarry ship you're going for already. I need to see more of them both before I can decide if I support it or not. Then again I'm still a fool for romance so I probably will lol. Btw, I've been typing this review for over 6 hours. Lol. I'm working so I have to keep stopping and starting again. Finally finished. On to the next one.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This is a nice way to start the story with Cici. I'm impress that Cici managed to move on her own so soon after her resurrection and her curiosity and doubt are justified.
The character introduction is interesting because it left an aura of mystery about Cici and how she died.
As for the Galaxian, I have no feeling toward them for down, since the introduction focused more on the main character.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Pretty entertaining chapter. Had me chuckling through most of it. I wonder about Cici's age though. She seems a bit childish in this chapter. I said I would go with the flow but again, you skimped out on giving an actual description of Galaxia in favor of progressing the story and introducing more characters. Since this is a world you created you should have taken a little more time to let the readers become immersed in the setting. Also, since this chapter was first person, you could have had Cici explain how and what she felt when Harry teleported her. Other than that, I'm going to take a wild guess and say she's the human half of the vampire chick. Then again, that might be too obvious. I don't know where Cici lived but I'm used to people getting married in their early twenties. Anything after 27 is late. I wonder what happened with the vampires. I'm hoping they can find peace with the Galaxians.
Vio the Wandering Lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I usually tend to go with the flow during the first few chapters of a story because I understand that it's only the beginning and any general questions I may have will most probably be answered eventually. However, I found this intro a little too rushed. The premise is interesting, don't get me wrong. But it seems like Cici is a bit too accepting of the whole situation. She's asking what's going on but it's written in a way that makes it seem like you just wanted to get to the point, being the plot and world. However, freezing Cici like a statue was hilarious. I'll try to stick with the flow for the next few chapters. Looking forward to an epic plot.
YveBushido00 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Hi there!~~ I was about to start reading the second volume of this story but decided to start from the beginning so I can know what the heck I'm reading about, haha. So, if I may, I'll just leave some thoughts about your story!

So, first off, I want to say that Cici as a main character is so spunky! After reading the first two chapters, she just rattles off what's on her mind and thinks about it later. It's interesting to read through the story because she seems so dynamic - like I'm never quite sure how she'll react. It gives the story a sense of excitement having a character like that! At the same time, she seems composed about being in a world she's totally unfamiliar with. I guess what I want to say is that Cici, for first impressions, seems like a fiery, awesome character!

The concept is interesting as well. Galaxia is like some kinda purgatory but a lot more functional, like its own society with its own set of problems. It has conflict and history which places Cici in a developing scenario rather than one that just unravels for the reader. It's cool!

I'm really liking this story! It seems like it's been a while since you've started posting it (seeing that you're on Volume II now) and hopefully I didn't arrive to the party so late. F&F's galore and I hope you're enjoying writing Divinity as much as I am reading it!

-Yve
Tenshi no Yami chapter 34 . 5/30/2015
I cursed aloud and got scolded. But I'll abbreviate it here. WTF was that?! I mean, I'm glad everything is starting to go back into peace times and all but there's some shifty stuff going on. What is Indra going on about phases like moon phases and now we got this...this Harry person...At first I was like "Why don't they bury or cremate him or something...?" then this guy...whoever he freaking is shows up!

I NEED ANSWERS.

Luckily you have already began Volume II. Other than that, I must say that this has been a very interesting story and that it has progressed quite nicely as well. Good work, Hug-chan. I look forward to reading Volume II!

-Tenshi no Yami
Tenshi no Yami chapter 33 . 5/30/2015
Well, this was somewhat nice. I still mss Harry though _ As for that time thing, will Cici be aging any more according to years of Galxia or of Earth. Also, Markus is a freaking god. All mind bending reality and stuff. Jeez. Couldn't he just think himsef to death then? Just saying...
Tenshi no Yami chapter 31 . 5/30/2015
This was a heavy chapter but I don't know what Airlea was expecting. She hid some heavy truths from Cici-some important ones at that.
As for that shadow, I have a hunch but gotta keep reading. I hope I'm right or I'll go mad _
Tenshi no Yami chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
I feel kinda dead inside...

ug-chan, why did you do this to us!? He was an ass in the beginning but come on! TT_TT
You're so freaking ruthless...
Tenshi no Yami chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
Well, that definitely took a hard left...

On the other hand, HARRY, NOOOOOO!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Katerina needs to make up her damn mind. Either kill Cici and yourself or not? Stop being all freaking wishy washy! On another note, I was laughing when I say "May" and "June". I satarted thinking about where's "April" or maybe "July"?

As for you, Airlea, hurry the hell up and get in there!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I like Gwen, she seems supportive enough. Benson, straight up, asshole. He called Cici a rat. Though she felt more insulted than angry, I wanted to actually hit the guy. Not all humans are self-centered you know?! Just a majority of them, jeez. Between their two names, I though of Ben 10 and his cousin Gwen for some reason...I felt nerdy XD

Then there was Katarina...the bitch is crazy. I didn't really mean to curse but the chick is psychotic.

As for Cici, she's the freaking Avatar. Hands down, no contest XD

Second half:
I'm glad Airlea made an appearnce. I do hope Maemi recovers quickly though. She needs to finish kicking Marcus' ass

On to the next~!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 26 . 5/24/2015
I seriously thought I had reviewed this chapter. I hate when FP doesn't do as I say. It's not that hard, jeez. As for our dear priestess, I do hope she is ok. Alexander is such a cocky lil bastard. I hope Maemi can (she will) defeat him but I will admit that I love how he's making her work for it.

As for Phoenix, I love him so much. I just start giggling every time I see his name

-Tenshi!