Reviews for Primum Nil Nocere
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
ahhh, just anyone know any other stories like this?
Maximum-Strawberry chapter 35 . 2/28/2017
I'm reading this story for the second time. I have only done this once before in a decade or so on FP. I have to say this story blew me away. I can't stop reading snippets from here and there. And this is coming from someone who never reads stories about doctors (cuz my family is full of them so I never really got the appeal.) The premise is great and you could definitely make it into a fully fledged novel. It's dark, but not as dark as some of the stories I've read. Also, the heroine is not a moron so thanks for that. The, uh, "hero," was so crazy effed up but there's a certain appeal to him in the way you have written so the story is not completely depressing either. There should definitely be a sequel! If you do write one, finish it first and post the whole thing. I've read pretty much all of your other stories posted here too cuz I loved this one so much. I have big expectations for Something Wicked and I hope you finish it soon (but I'd love to see a sequel to this soon too). Now I should go off an find another story to get this one off my head.
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 35 . 10/21/2016
I'm really glad I saw this wonderful piece of art. This is actually the kind of horror that I like. The references of the Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, etc., made me really happy considering I got the same vibes while reading this story. This story made me think so much and love the characters. I love how she broke his fingers at the end of the story. It is actually a very good revenge although the ending was hanging, I could tell that Seth will finally turn into a deranged psychotic killer. He won't be able to do something about his urges like he won't have the sense of control.

Also, what really made me read this eagerly was beacuse of its relation to medicine. I'm a pre-med student as of now and its always been an ambition of mine to become a doctor someday. I love your medical terms! I feel like you have a background in medical field and it just makes me so happy because I learned so much things.

Btw, I really love the characters. I even managed to loved that damn psychotic killer! I have always been a fan of yours since the first story that I read from you that was about Nikolai and Adel. Although, I have read it like last last year and somehow, I came back and I stumbled upon this!

Your style of writing is simply superb! Cheers and thank you for this story!
Lucykins chapter 35 . 12/17/2015
Yay! third attempt is the charm apparently. This is the third of your works that I had read and is definitely my favorite. It's great to see how much you've grown and improved. Your strongest suit has always been your grammar and writing style, but in this one you managed to capture me right from the beginning with the background stories, the medical facts, the realistic day to day lives of the characters that made it easier to connect with them. It felt like you brought yourself into this story and it really enriched the reading experience for me. Also, each of your characters is built well, the main finally has backbone. I can understand her reactions and actions throughout the story. The mental and physical torture had taken most of her fighting spirit and cracked her sanity and she still managed to get her revenge in the end. I actually watched I spit on your grave a year ago. I guess I enjoy the gorey scenes but other than that I probably enjoyed it somewhat for the satisfaction of seeing the tormented character gets her revenge. This is basically what I was missing the most in your other works. The ending was perfect, there's no need for a sequel in my opinion.

This one story is definitely one of the darkest I read. I don't mind murder, rape and torture. I think it was the lobotomy and surgeries that I found the most twisted. I guess since it's probably the first time I've encountered these in this manner.
So, all in all, nothing but praise for this one. Good job :)
Guest chapter 35 . 1/14/2015
Well,

That was a really creepy, scary story...but I did enjoy it! It's not really something I would normally read and I did almost back track when I saw the "Romance & Horror" genre but I cotninued thinking it couldn't be that bad. It was, but it wasn't like it was a shit book. It was well written and clearly thought out. You knew what you were talking about and where you wanted the story to go. So, thanks for the read! You did a really awesome job writing something so twisted..haha, I wonder who the copy cat is? O_O
ajashire1 chapter 35 . 1/5/2015
Well shit...
Jane chapter 35 . 1/2/2015
Wow I definitely didn't see that coming! Is that the end? Because man that was seriously badass of her! I'm glad she had the guts to do that even though for some reason I feel that Seth is still somehow going to end up winning in the end.
xiomara209 chapter 35 . 1/1/2015
What a outcome but wasn't surprised...I loved this story super job..
KYRlooter chapter 33 . 1/1/2015
Its a Christmas present :DDD. We get an update! I love this story and it creeps me out, but who cares?! Thank tou much.
ajashire1 chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
He's of a different degree of psychotic
metallove chapter 33 . 7/5/2014
I really hope this all works out in the end no matter how twisted the tale has become. Kind of nerve racking actually. I'm rooting for Genny to keep some part of her sane and solider through. No matter, thanks for taking the time to update!
Tosh chapter 33 . 7/5/2014
Omgoodness love it
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 33 . 7/5/2014
Even though they're all there by her side she's lost everyone.
Tosh chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
Bravo bravo bravo bravo!
metallove chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
Excellent update as always. Like I said before, you constantly keep the reader on their toes! I probably won't survive the end. Thanks for the update!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »