Reviews for What we pass on
Yukari chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Hmm, this is a very unique poem. It shows a different point. I think u should come out of ur anime hole a little bit. HAve u tried making an Escaflowne poem? I would love to see it if u have.
Cracktastic chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Hey PA! This looks familar... *winks* Great job! *smiles* You're great at this poetry stuff! I wish I could write this good... Anyway, great poem!
DigiBitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Great rhyming. I love this! You are so full of ideas. Care to share some with me?
Daniela chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
You know I loved it! lol Geez I sound like a stalker. sorry
Pistachio chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
i thought that was a great poem!you should continue writing poetry!
serinity rose chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Wow P Angel. I am a big critic when it comes to poetry. I write a lot of poetry but have yet to post any. This was a really well written peice. It perfectly describes the process of life. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for you to post more. _ ~Rose~
linky chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
hey sorry i forgot to review this one, i read it like 5 times geeze bad me.. lol well it's realllly gooooooddd well why don't you write another one?
SaabAaubi chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
(still not signed in..) Man...you DO suck! You write poetry better than I! Can you see my Ego deflating? This was an exellent poem! _ (sorry..this more about me than you...whoops!)
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Another one I love
Chihiro1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Very good! I think ur poetry is very expressive and deep! I encourage you to keep writing! _~
Camille chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Hi, no your poetry does not suck its great! I personaly like your writing of poetry. I also write poetry but I totaly suck at it unlike you which you are very talented at writing poems. Please write some more poems they are really great. I love depressive poems, thats why I write them. I usually write at night time when I'm finally alone. Please, please continue writing poetry!
Myscarythoughts chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I like it alot. If one thing is to change, the note at the end of the third stanza should go. I had to read it another time and block that out for it to sound really smooth :). But it is _really_ good. Keep writing!