Reviews for Elemental Soul
JaDeCe chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Who challenges a 9 year old to battle! She can't possibly be that strong! Kinda mary sue-ist but its okay! And Ichi and Go you're useless! How dare yall let this happen! Some guardians you are hehe but i still love yall! Kinda ready to see this fight unfold!

Keep it up friend!
JaDeCe chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Wait! How old is Azusa again?! To know so much! Baby is strong! And i almost forget about Ichigo and Go! Hmm, jealous much are we Ich! Hehe!
JaDeCe chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Wow! So she turns into a giant purple cat! And ouch! How can they get up after being clawed! I wouldve been down for the count hehe!
Sepha chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Alright, another score update! I'm all fired up!

… Too soon?

•••

STORY/CONCEPT: My score shouldn't really change, seeing as I like Fairy Tail and this reminds me of it. In one way or another… I think I just want the plot to be revealed, seeing as what we have so far would technically fall under the "filler" category.

SCORE: 7.5 out of 10

•••

CHARACTERS: They are enjoyable to read about. However, my problem is that while reading, I have to keep reminding myself that Azusa is still seven. The situations you put her through make her sound like a freaking adult tsundere… Ouch.

SCORE: 7.5 out of 10

•••

WRITING: Well, can't say much here, seeing as my opinion hasn't really changed too much… The Japanese is less annoying. Sort of…

SCORE: 6.5 out of 10

•••

CHAPTER 1-6 FINAL VERDICT: A story for you Fairy Tail fans! But hurry up with that timeskip, will ya?

Now, given the categories of Story, Characters, Writing, as well as my own personal enjoyment, has me proudly giving Elemental Soul a numerical score of:

7.38 out of 10, with a recommendation to continue following it.
JaDeCe chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Flaming strawberry blast?! 0_0! Oh Ichigo! I wonder what's happening to Azusa! I hope its nothing deadly seeing as her heart is jumping! Please be okay! *cries*
JaDeCe chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
BOOM! HEADSHOT! Hehe duck next time Go! I like this! Oowee, Ichi and Go are just getting cuter and cuter! I believe they can raise her to be great watch what i tell ya!
JaDeCe chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I realli like this! Wow how can they fight a 7 year old like that and can i say the truth! Lil girl hold it down! Hehe! I especially became attached to ichigo and Go! I had mi feelings about them two and guessed correctly! They are a couple eep! Can't wait for the next epi!
Sepha chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Alright, score updating time!

•••

STORY: A very Fairy Tail vibe coming from this thing, and as a Fairy Tail fan, I can't ignore this story!

SCORE: 8.5 out of 10

•••

CHARACTERS: Azusa has been given a clear goal, though we still have yet to see her try and achieve it. I guess she lacks a bit of determination and I want her to have a little bit more perseverance. Also, the side characters are pretty good.

SCORE: 7 out of 10

•••

WRITING: It's pretty standard for this site, though I have to keep translating the Japanese. That's a bit annoying.

SCORE: 7 out of 10

•••

FINAL OPINION: An enjoyable story about a world of magic.

Now, given the categories of Story, Characters, Writing, as well as my own personal enjoyment, has me handing Elemental Soul a numerical score of:

7.25 out of 10.

I recommend readers to follow this story, as it is at least worth that much. Have a nice day!
Jason Unknown chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Wait, isn't Azusa, like, 7? Hayate saw a naked seven year old 0.o
Aqua bubble stream? Blonde hair? Is this a reboot of your old elemental fighters series that has gone into more detail (the old series didn't last long when I found it so I don't remember much of the characters names. I remember the characters though).
I accuse Chief of being evil! I call it. He WAS the one who sent Anzu and Naru to their deaths to find this little girl with no guardians and no one to trust but him with extraordinary powers...

It's good.
Jason Unknown chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Well, what a happy beginning!
The grammar and overall word choices are great. It seems professional. Great work!
Thanatos: Greek god of death. Very fitting for the character.

By the way, I'm kinda curious to know if this is an alternate universe to you Leaf of the Moon series, takes place in same universe, or you just like elemental powers.
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Sweet! Update Soon!
cud-b-better chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Well I liked the fight but I couldn't understand the concept for some of it but it wasn't too bad. However some things to note it seemed you pretty much started this off with something akin to a list, rather than show what Azusa did you merely mentioned it. The other thing I might suggest is to maybe try to reword your initial descriptions of some characters. for example with the chief guy you went on to describing his physical features, then his clothes, then his physical features again. Just combine physical features together then clothes rather than zig zag back and forth between them. The last problem I think was repitition I noticed somewhere you started several sentences with "she had" just try to give a little more to variety.

Anyway despite my rather critical review I suffice to say did enjoy this nice little read. GJ keep it up.
Sepha chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
What… What was this amazing thing I just read?

Early character development for Azusa, and I can feel the Fairy Tail Lucy vibe coming from her design. She's very solid, but I wanted some April screentime too. 4.9 out of 5.

Your writing flaws are few but noticeable. Instead of "your" you put "you're." 4 out of 5.

This is very satisfying and the best version of this story. I give it a 4.7 out of 5, with a favorite recommendation.