Reviews for Lost Magic
Don Polo chapter 107 . 11/14/2018
Your story is amazing man. Take it from someone who binges on web novels all day. If you'd duplicate this to a more active site like royal road, you'd get waaay more reviews. Reviews you can actually learn from too. Try it out, a few chapters just to see how it goes. It's thanks for the update. Been following your story for over a year...it's just a shame the updates are so far between.
Will chapter 106 . 9/24/2018
Just finished the 106. Very much enjoyed the story and the world
Greatly looking forward to the next chapters

Im working away so it was really nice to find a great story to read in the down time.

Will
A loyal fan chapter 105 . 8/25/2018
I binge read your story a few months ago and I've been waiting for an update for a few months now because honestly dude, your story is amazing. Unfortunately I now realize that maybe you dropped this story. Thats very sad to me because I love your work and from the bottom of my heart wish for more. After all the reading I've done though, (literally everyday for the past odd 15 years, and a lot of it here), I can say without a doubt that what you're doing right here is gold. I think that if you reached out to a few more writing communities than just this one you could even be paid to write. All you need is an editor. Once someone proof reads through this chapter by chapter to correct the little grammar or communication mistakes, you'll have top notch work. I say all this inly because I believe you plot is definitely gold. Try posting it on royalroad for a start then Patreon when you've gained a sensible following and you'll at least earn from something you clearly love doing. Now go get yourself an editor.
Sepherohth chapter 105 . 12/9/2017
Ohh, the hand injury... This is the first I read of it, I hope it goes well. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work.
Sepherohth chapter 104 . 11/14/2017
Maaaan, so long for this release, nice chapter as always, liked the name of the knot, looking forward to the next chapter, why so long? Busy with wife? I mean life.
Guest chapter 103 . 9/13/2017
Captivating. Waiting on that next chapter..
Sepherohth chapter 103 . 9/10/2017
This was such an awesome chapter, a small insight into the skill of guildmistress. Very well done action scenes as always. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to next chapter
Guest chapter 73 . 8/4/2017
Don't stop telling..
Guest chapter 61 . 8/4/2017
Your writing is an amazing thing. I'm completely enraptured. I've been glued to my phone for two days because of this story and I still can't put it down. The most amazing part though is watching you grow as a writer. What you've done with this chapter I doubt you could've done 15 ago even if you'd tried your hardest. This chapter is a masterpiece.
merceddennis chapter 103 . 8/2/2017
I am so glad I found this story when I did, it's so good and I always look forward to new chapters. There aren't any others stories on this website that keep me hooked like yours does and those that do don't update them like you.
X3n0nTuTi chapter 100 . 6/24/2017
I loved this. Can you update quicker please?
Sepherohth chapter 100 . 6/17/2017
Of course I enjoy it and I'm sorry I don't review after every chapter, but I want you to know I really enjoy this story, thank you for writing it and looking forward to the next one
Sepherohth chapter 99 . 2/26/2017
Finally I got around yo reading the rest of the chapters and as always, i loved it. Keep up the good work.
O'Conner chapter 99 . 2/26/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed that chapter!
LoverFighterDreamerWriter chapter 99 . 2/24/2017
I love the emotion in this chapter, particularly the emotions of a whole lifetime condensed into a single moment. I thought that was a wonderful part. Cross giving Avril Kosu's dress made me smile for some reason. I also see some similarities between Kosu and New Avril.

I continue to enjoy this story! Great work!
157 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »