Reviews for Dandelion Princess
the aspiring cynic chapter 28 . 12/17/2015
I honestly loved this story from start to finish! I thought it was hilarious that Jaewon's friends were named after the members of BigBang ... I couldn't stop laughing. The entire time I read this I felt like I was watching a k-drama, though that's probably the feel you were going for, right? The interactions between Junseh and Jaewon were always the best and I can't wait to see how her dream unfolds - and learning more about their mother's pasts! Grammar and spelling were impeccable and I really like the way you've written the plot though the timeskip felt a bit strange? That was the only part that felt a little rushed imho but then again I'm not really a big fan of them. This is a really great story and I can't wait to read more of it!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
It's been so long since the last update please update soon
YouWantMyUsername chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I've read this story three times over, though I'm a silent reader so sorry for that, and I have to admit that you are VERY talented. I'm not invested in asian culture but even someone who isn't can enjoy this story. Thank you for blessing readers here with your talent, I was never bored at any moment.

Kudos!
Jmin.A chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Yonghwa and his acting! It actually is almost 5 years since the role he played in He's Beautiful (: Lol, 5 years of being his fan ever since. -
Jmin.A chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Yonghwa and Minhyuk?! Are you fan of CNBLUE too? (:
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Very interesting chapter!
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Interesting chapter. There were a few typos here and there, but overall, I really enjoyed this (again). Well done!
LorrahBear chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Continued on to chapter two - gosh Junseh's an ass.

The kiss scene I felt was a little awkward and forced. Beyond that, loved it!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I'm late to the game here, but so far, I'm really enjoying chapter one. The conversations don't seem forced, and you manage to integrate an explanation of how things are run without making it seem dry, or out of place. Great job so far!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
oh my gosh they're so cute :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Zlen chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Aaahh..awesome chapter as the next chapter fireworks is gon' fly!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Nice chapter!
Lady Morighan chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
So exited to see this updated!
Zlen chapter 20 . 7/9/2014