Reviews for Skies of Connections
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
It's nice to see this back up and running again.

I am very certain to keep an eye on this and future chapters.
I wonder who will be right after Akari and whether we the readers get a chance to vote in.
blackShadic chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Whoa, the end of the chapter though... nice job dude. You've improved a LOT.
Animate84 Version 2 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Welcome back.
I am intrigued that you chose to continue what you started.

I enjoyed Overtime and like Melodies of Memories first chapter.

Hope to enjoy more.
ryuunosuke chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
...Six-year-old Hiromu 's awesomeness is over 9000.
sonicmaster102 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY! This is a beginning of a romance... Why did it have to end? WHY!?
PS: Keep writin bro. Your freakin awesome.
Animate84 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Congratulations are in order.
You have finished your first story arc in a beautiful finale, that is original and not entirely predictable.
I trust Aki's next appearance is where she shows up as a friendly face (but not girlfriend, since her story is already told).

Kotomi-San sounds very beautiful.

It's Akari's turn now.
I think either Haruna or Serame are likely to be next.
The other girl Would work too but the title of her arc sounds like a finishing touch to this series as the last story arc.
sonicmaster102 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Dang, Love dat cliffhanger bro. It keeps getting better and better. Keep on writing!
Animate84 chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Good stuff. And unexpected cliffhanger.

Hope Fuyu-san will be ok. As if something happened, Aki would be devastated.

Hiromu needs to find out why exactly Aki is 'to put it mildly' obsessed with helping others. Something is amiss here and I, as well as other readers, want to know what.

Is it over for this new couple? Please don't leave me hanging for long.

I wonder how the Akari Ito storyline will go.
ZaneNight chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Loving it!
When I read "The first three rows are a splash zone" I couldn't help thinking I heard that before.
Is it referencing anything in particular? Because I heard that same line used in a parody / abridged video of Sword Art Online.
haha, anyways... I'm just curious where the source of the phrase comes from.
ZaneNight chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
DAT OPENING! :)
Made me scream like a fan girl.
The tone reminded me so much of Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya.
Loved it so much that I had to stop at "Santa" and write this.
YESH!
Animate84 chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Nice. Getting more sweeter.

Please carry on very soon. I am curious about Aki's tightly-wound altruism and the reasons behind it.
And then I am anxiously curious about the next girl/route after all.
shadowless15 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I like it and I would keep going with it. I would only rewrite it if you thought of a better version or something along those lines
Animate84 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Please proceed with this. How many chapters is each arc having?
Love to see how this date goes and see more focus on thisbudding relationship. Maybe see more of other characters in this arc like Daisuke.

Serene or Haruna, I personally think could be next. A different personality, arc by
I think Suguha would be an ideal last arc since the title of her arc, sounds like a perfect finishing chapter, watcha think?
Animate84 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Good prologue.
I think right off the bat, my fave girl is Aki Takushi.

I thought you had a voting poll to decide the first chapter titles.
For first, it is either Aki, Suguha or Akari. The other two, who I think can be the most challenging would make ideal climaxes. It is all about playing the personality chain well.
It goes something like this;
Sweet Girl-Tsundere- Mischievous Girl- Talented- Snob- Childhood Friend/Fiance etc.

I know the selection choices aren't that helpful. But then that's up to you.

Hope you make a start on the first chapter and its representative girl.
Leigh Aldridge chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
The Hiromu you submitted lives a double life! I'm happy I found your new story, it's a nice and descriptive read. I'll give it a follow. I want to know more about this guy too. He seems average but the character has potential. I'm not sure how I feel about parents die in a plane accident plot device, but I can live with it. For some reason this story reminds me of the beginning of Elfen Lied. I can smell the Sakura and taste the pocky. I don't know much about your character routes, but I love tragic romances best.