Reviews for The Wishing Well
philosophik1 chapter 16 . 10/28
i know your busy, and you vowed to set some time aside each day for this work...but please hurry lol
philosophik1 chapter 13 . 10/28
wow. i feel like you really stepped up your game in this chapter. you always had a nice flow, but ths time you have quite a few elegant sentences that beautifully stream your thoughts together. the vocab is awesome. keep it up
philosophik1 chapter 6 . 10/28
the story is geting good. what is going on in that forest? can't wait to find out.
philosophik1 chapter 4 . 10/26
i like your placing, and the story is heating up
philosophik1 chapter 3 . 10/24
I like this build up im feeling. i can sense something big is about to happen. I loved the little bit when they were looking at the clouds. really cool. i think the first paragraph could be worded a little better, but i love the story.
philosophik1 chapter 2 . 10/24
is this forest real? lol. i need some inspiration for my writing haha
philosophik1 chapter 1 . 10/24
well written, with a smooth descrptive flow. only one minor flaw. Im assuming the only eye witness you speak of in the last paragraph, is mrs. ? how did your MC glean an unforgettable summer occured 20 years ago? was it in the brochure? that would be weird. but nothing in the dialouge gave her the indication something hapened 20 years ago. did she just come up with that number nilly willy? maybe change it to 'sometime in the past.' other than that, well done. ideas are seperated nicley and its easy to follow.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Maybe Rosie and her friends could hear some gospel music and could take time to figure out what type of music it is.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Here's an idea for you:

Maybe you could have Kayla make new friends in a church in the hometown where she'll be moving and those friends could help her outgrow making up imaginary friends and make friends with people face - to - face. Just a suggestion but again good story.
Aria.theDreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I will definitely keep reading this. Great start. Really has me intrigued.
TheSheTiger chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Very well-written and intriguing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is a great first chapter.