Reviews for Dial A Cop
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
ok I'm reviewing these and only realised now you're the author of one of my favourite current stories, shades not included. Everything makes sense now.
For some reason I thought you'd probably stopped posting a couple years back, so very happy to be mistaken. Speaking of which, I'm missing Ty and Pudge!
This story's as per is great too, I almost wish it was more than a one-shot.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I'm not entirely sure what this *was* but I absolutely love it and is sad there won't be anymore! The voice is so clear in this! Great job!
thepinkgamer chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
My friend sent this to me. omg I love it. I can totaly see myself as the main guy.
morningstorm70 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Well that was cutesy
just goes to show stop coming around and they come looking for you
Garrett Bringer chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Sugar sugar sugar.
Catkac chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
The first five paragraphs equal pure win! "I've got style, okay?" Now I can't stop grinning. AND oral fixation? This keeps getting better and better.

As he starts skateborading he says he's "doing match eighty-nine". What does that mean?

Vincent? Vincent! How cuuute!

Okay, didn't see that one coming. Very glad for this. Gotta love Chuck's swagger out of the uniform.

And I know you said this is it for these two, but these guys are so loveable! (read: moar, I want moar nao!)

(BTW, it's the 25th where I live so this fic is kinda like an unexpected birthday present. Thank you for this.)
TinaLouise chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Exactly what I needed after a shit ass day. Fluff with a side off punk. Thanks!