Reviews for Kiss of Tragedy
blackrose88 chapter 10 . 9/16
I love all of your stories. This one has me super hooked!
blackrose88 chapter 8 . 9/2
Absolutely love this!
Heidi chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I love the story so far, and I am dying to find out more about it. It's one of those that, once you start reading, it's very hard for you to stop, even once it's over. I cannot wait for the next chapter, I feel so sorry for Loring for some bizzar reason, I feel like he's got so much more to show, so I'm patiently waiting his next arrival :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Awesome!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Hi! This story is amazing! I really don't know why there hasn't been more interest in it...:(
As long as you keep writing, I'll definitely keep reading. Everything is so mysterious... I love it :D
Update soon? :)
JoleneMarselis chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Yay, Loring is bad! Can't stand him... That was the wrong thing to take away from that chapter, right? lol Write on!
smrae chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Wow great chapter! So much was revealed and still very mysterious. Well written and definitely had me at the edge of my seat towards the end! Seriously your dialogue between your characters is perfect! Sorry to hear you're disappointed about the low amount of readers. I say write your heart out and do you. Think of the movie field of dreams lol. You build it they will come so how about you write it and they will come lol. I know it's easier said then done but don't be to disheartened! Keep writing because you have faithful readers who are looking forward to the next chapter! Lol you got this!
smrae chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
OMG playing with yarn and watching Netflix hahaha. I do that a lot too...currently watching all the seasons of Xena while making a scarf...don't knock it until you tried it ha. Great update loved the end of this chapter! She didn't even question that it was him? Nonsense! Lol curious to see what happens next. Especially with Loring and Seth vying for Julianne's attention.
Sania000 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Indeed, you are a talented writer. Hope the story has a happy ending. :)
smrae chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I had no idea you started a new story! Sorry! Don't be discouraged this website can be really hard to write on, but I appreciate your work! Can I just say this plot really caught me and I didn't expect it to lol. Well done! Loved the character introduction and Seth. Really impressed with your knowledge about the moon. I haven't read a vampire story in awhile so I am for sure looking forward to the next chapter! You area very talented writer so just do what feels right!
JoleneMarselis chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
The reason I hadn't reviewed yet was because I'm still in two minds about the story. Seth is not developed yet, he's literally just a picture (does that mean he's no vampire? after all they don't keep on pictures) The occult group seems a bit snobbish, and I just don't like them. I get that occult groups are not a tea party, but well... Okay probably just a pet peev on my side. I'm still interested to see where it goes though.