Reviews for Husks, Part I: Et tu, Zombie?
Susan Baron chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
So far so good, I like how this is developing.
hectorsmom chapter 32 . 9/3/2015
One of the more interesting " zombie " tales recently put out. Nice mixture of characters strengths and differing personalities. Loving the mold/insect queen persona! Look forward to seeing where this goes.
Bob Evans chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Interesting use of the First Person perspective describing events outside the protagonist's range. A unique take, something I'm not sure what more to offer.

Gotta love the Bill and Ted reference, and it helped that your protagonist is a bit of a movie buff, which helps set the tone for a zombie infestation (which might have seemed a little too campy initially). It is a bit serendipitous that your character was dreaming of being in a zombie attack right before one breaks out. Kinda threw me for a loop at first.

Otherwise, not a half bad start.

~Bob Evans
LDF chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Please make sure to check your text before you post. There's a lot of code.
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Hilarious last part in chapter 9 x) Had I learned how to use weapons in class skol would be soo much better and Bruce is a brute. Nice chapter. And I see what u mean about the flashbacks, I don't mean to ramble ;)
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
Hey, fan fiction drafting messed up chapter & 6. Idk if you knew this already. Yeah I hate it when it does that
Alycenwonder chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
I love it! I can't wait to see what is next.
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Can you put dashes in between scene changes and or say "flashback" or "POV" change or the timeline. It'll help the confusion where the story is at points.
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
The life of otaku's: "Zombie invasion, otakus says "finally life just became real" XD
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Cant kill zombies on an empty stomach. Nice descriptions
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
"Even the real shitty ones" XD yeah I love this story, im a loyal zom head(zombie fanic) plz continue. I saw one mistake but it was small, towards the end when Izzy wrappibg a bandage 'she' was i guess meant to be 'the' if that helps c:
Hellsgun SuicideScene chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Cliffhanger.. Nice
gamion chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Very interesting take on a zombie story. I'm intrigued as to where it will lead after the most recent story has been posted.
gamion chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Et tu is Latin. Hence the entire theme of Roman formations, dumbass.
xXMorbidButterflyXx chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
i am confused... honestly...with the way it's going so far...so...is the kid crazy? are the guys really there? i mean i was following it okay and well, i loved it so much but i'm sort of confused...