Reviews for Love Letter Lovelies
The DarkCat chapter 26 . 11/25/2018
OMG! Kaede never ceases to amaze me. This chapter was so sweet by the way with the sleepover idea. So cute!
The DarkCat chapter 23 . 11/22/2018
Ok i liked the idea of kaede creating an unofficial Kendo club. cool, and I think this will be anice for them to meet new members to love letter lovelies. besides i so love Hisashi-sensei, bet teacher ever, and besides him didn't expected what happened to Yui, damn, poor girl, Im just happy that the others were there to help. have to read what happened next.
The DarkCat chapter 21 . 11/20/2018
Lol! The fight over Maria was rather funny! Nice chapter by the way.
The DarkCat chapter 17 . 11/9/2018
Oh, dear, nearly cried this was such a sad chapter.. :'(
Poor Shiho, her parents are so awful it stings...
The DarkCat chapter 7 . 11/6/2018
Certainly hadn't expected the scene with Izumi, that was a weird turn, but as a horror lover I liked it! Interesting, suspensful chapter! Gotta go read more!
The DarkCat chapter 6 . 9/18/2018
This was such a cute chapter! I really loved the teacher's confession! That was inspiration and so beautiful... By the way, I'm happy that the girls finally created the group, looking forward to what will happen next. Arigato.
ArcanePunkster chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Interesting story, very much into yuri manga and anime myself. So I'll stick around and continue reading this when I can.

I see you've also spanned multiple instalments so I'll have my work cut out. Anyway look forward to reading more!
The DarkCat chapter 5 . 3/30/2018
Ah! Such a sweet chapter, the headbutt kiss got me laughing, it was just so sweet! I like Kaede, she seems interesting :)
The DarkCat chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
This is an interesting start, looking forward to the other chapters! The kendo girl seems interesting!
PrincessDana chapter 37 . 5/12/2017
Thank you for the story Glee-Chan. Now it all makes sense seeing as how I read Love Letter Lovelies 4: Hotspring Holiday first. I wish I had read this one first because I knew some of the surprise elements that were coming, including with Maria. That scene was so sad, I was crying. Unlike the other two stories, this had a very different feel to it. It felt like a true anime story so you did a great job capturing the Japanese style of high school. I enjoyed the first part with Makoto the most. It was well handled altogether although everyone's character seemed quite different from how they acted in Hotspring Holiday. To be expected. My least favorite chapter was ironically Shiho's. Maybe it's because I know what Sora is going to do to her later, but it was still very good. I just think Shiho eventually finds true love in Jessica. I'm glad I read the story and I can definitely see where SailorJane got some ideas from, but it's very different.
Deieted0909 chapter 37 . 6/16/2015
Wow... this story was amazing. Where do I even begin?
Well I loved the way the story was written, how each part followed a different character's point of view. It was interesting how each character was introduced from Makoto's POV and how much more their characters were fleshed out over time. Also, it didn't feel like each part was a separate story, everything was connected somehow.
I'm a huge fan of Tarantino movies, and honestly, this story wasn't too far off from one!
MAKO'S STORY - God, it seems like a while ago I read this part, but Mako served as our eyes into this world, being the girl who didn't want to date other girls, coming to a new school, being the most wide-eyed, innocent member of the group. It was great to see her come out of her shell and confess her feelings for Kaede.
SHIHO'S STORY - I can see you really had a connection with this character. I liked her transformation, and although I was afraid her relationship with Sora was going to be contrived, it turned out well. That scene with Shiho's parents was really intense.
MARIA'S STORY - Man, this part was dark... not just the obvious part, the whole situation with Yui-chan, the relationship with Maria's sister, it was almost hard to read after a while, but still engaging and... Dear God, that death scene was so beautifully written!
KAEDE'S STORY - I gotta be honest, Kaede was my favorite character. Her calm, cool demeanor kept a certain mystery about her, but it all came out full force in the aftermath of Maria's death. I think the scene where she and Mako came out to her parents, and the night following, was my favorite part.
I liked the fact that the finale was just a fun night at Kaede's place with the Lovelies. It ended on a perfect note.
If I was to nitpick, there were quite a few grammatical errors, and some parts and transitions seemed a little rushed, but neither of these things made the story hard to read or detracted from the story.
This is an A Class story Glee-chan, this is something I'd pay money to read. I had a great time reading it, I can't praise it more!
Luminariel chapter 37 . 1/15/2015
I would love to see the naked kitchen scene drawn out XD
I love this story, it's very well written. Maybe once I have my word count up I could beta it for you :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
:( why dd u have to kill her
someone chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
ooooooooooooooooooomy goooooooooooooooood so gooooooooooood
Shadow Smith1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Fun first chapter! I love her calling her teacher Surly that was funny. :-)