Reviews for Arcman: The Golden Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11
Just reading chapter one it seems like it really builds.
israel.campechano.16 chapter 55 . 10/29/2014
Amazing story line. I love Arcman
Master Wayne chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Metas, magic, and tech... What does it sound like? Let me think... Oh wait! DC Universe online.

DC Universe Online - an MMO for Playstation and PC (on separate servers). Lex Luthor comes back in time to help stop an alien invasion by giving a whole bunch of random people superpowers. They don't really know why they have these powers and don't know what to do with them. There are villains with these powers too. Eventually organizations arise to help band together these heros, and villains too. The heroes must defeat the villains before they can save the world. You can design your own hero and his powers. The 3 classes (not including sub-classes) are, I bet you can guess, Metas - people who are like Superman
Magic - people like Wonder Woman
Tech - people like Batman
I'm not really sure what the villain classes are yet because I've only played as a hero so far.
All advertising aside, I would have to say that the story itself has come from that game. I'm actually posting this review on the wrong chapter, I am currently reading chapter 19. It's a really good story with great writing, I'm hooked. It seems that the only think taken from DCUO is the starting part - hero's popping up everywhere, villains too, and the types of heroes. If this is true, I would recommend to the author to put that in somewhere. If it's a coincidence, well... that's one scary coincidence.
Overall good story, now, excuse me as I get back to reading.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
I'm really loving the story so far. It's interesting and creative and - with a little bit of spit and polish - I'm pretty sure this would make a wonderful published story some day. Keep up the good work!
NeonHero35 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I like this!
It's cool how descriptive the narration is! It makes it easy to get into the story!