Reviews for Pictures
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hi Kat! At last I have the opportunity to catch up on reviewing some of your Fictionpress stories!

A very interesting topic for a story: pictures. Pictures are quite amazing aren't they. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. As you clearly pointed in your story, there are so many things that a simple picture has the power to do. Pictures can persevere memories, help people solve crime cases, provide us with information, pictures can even be used against us as blackmail or to ruin our reputation. I like how you pointed out jus our powerful a simple picture is, because people don't often think about that.

I love how you described a picture as "a frozen piece of time." I honestly can't think of a better way to describe a picture.

This story is nice, short, simple and easy for readers to understand. It almost has a bit of a poetic feel to it, with the short phrases and repeated sentence patterns. It made the story flow nice and smoothly.

I didn't come across any spelling, grammar or punctuation errors, so well done for that.

Overall, I think this is a lovely simple story on a very interesting topic. Well done, Kat!

Keep up the good writing! :)

Jaz
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
The power of pictures is that they're always the same. Unless your way of looking at the scene changes, then a picture can change.
Never before have I given so much thought to a picture! :o
I like the part in the end, when you used "They can... Pictures can/are" six times in a row. I liked the build up to a climax in the end. Very very very well done!
This goes straight to my favourite collection! :D
AnonymousHeartOfPoems34 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Good
I have an idea for you
Look at my poem I Am Nature and you'll see what I mean