Reviews for Sophia & Jensen
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Noo! More! More!
JenSoph chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
I love that you updated. I'm reading more now.
CrAzY chapter 24 . 10/8/2014
haha i liked it
update soon
Opal chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Noooo, I can't believe that chapter already came to ask end! I love where you've taken the story so far. Great job with keeping it interesting every chapter!
Madhatter08 chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
I read the first part and had to come down here and leave a comment. HANNA'S BACK! I loved this chapter because it hows how close the three of them really are. I love that Sophia stuck up and said that her choice wasn't because of Jensen but because of her. People change their minds and sometimes it's a good thing and sometime's it a bad thing. Whatever the outcome I hope Debbie and Sophia sort things out soon. They're good friends and I loved them together!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Yeah you updated! Well keep up the wonderful outstanding work.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Sophia has changed a lot but has it made her a better or worst person is soon to be discovered . love makes you do some stupid things but if it changed her for the better then I'm all for it . I love sophia's love / hate relationship with jensen he does bring out the best and worst in her but likewise and vice everthing works out . Things are moving to fast and changing at a fast pace but change is good . I hope debbie comes around , can't wait for the next update !
Opal chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
There's so many different things going on with Sophia now! And her Juilliard audition is the next day?! Okay, I'm not going to be able to stand waiting for an update... :)
Madhatter08 chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
It's nice to see Sophia happy but I'm pretty sure this is going to be short lived because knowing you you'll have something up your sleeve that will tug at my heart in the best way possible. I love that she was the one who confronted Jensen first. I like that she kind of cornered him into tell her the truth and I love that she's asking for the truth for once. No more running, no more hiding behind girls, just Jensen, Sophia and the truth and for so long that's all I've ever wanted! :) I feel bad for hating on him for so long because although his reason will never excuse his behaviour you've hit us with a story that's so different from what I was expecting that I feel guilty. He's in a hard place and he doesn't know how to deal with it so he used a method that he thought was right. I'm glad he's told Sophia the truth, at least I hope this was the truth. Knowing you you probably have something sneaky planned! :)
Madhatter08 chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
I know these have been a long time coming but I wanted to make sure that you got the best review possible and as I already told you I have A LOT of feelings about these chapters.
I love the fact that she's questioning the kiss. I like that it wasn't just oh my god he kissed me, you know? She actually wonders why because it was so unlike Jensen! I also like how she wants to know why the kiss happened but at the same time doesn't. And I know I say this in every review but I do really love the relationship she has with Jess! Could I be sensing a little something between Jess and Aaron? I know she just said she liked his music but I'd love Jess to get a happy ending after everything she deserves happiness. I know she already has it and I know you don't need a boy to find it but it'd be nice. Aaron seems really nice maybe he'll make an appearance in a future chapter, who knows? :) I hope this develop into something more :)
JenSoph chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Please update! I know you did recently but it's just so good!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Awwwww! Finally! Obviously there's some progress to be made yet, but hey, it's a heck of a start!
Lumeneire chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
I'm glad Sophia got to have a distraction with Jessica, whose character development I'm absolutely adoring. But there's all that unresolved Jensen stuff! Onwards to resolving the emotional turmoil! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Soooo adorable this chapter! You're doing great
petrisha chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
This has been a most interesting story thus far I hope you will update jensen and sophia 's love/hate relationship find it ironic that everytime she need someone he's always there like he sensed she needs to talk to get things of her chest.I actually don't mind the little bit swearing... in this story she's expressing her feelings and getting it out she realises she's in love with him and he with her. I like jessica she's so sweet and I hope aaron is the guy for 'll treat her well and shield her from needs that someone special irrespective of there disability or is an amazing love story with a lot of twists and turns but am loving update soon.
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »