Reviews for Sophia & Jensen
Opal chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Wow, what a sweet chapter! I love Jessica's character and am so happy she found a potential someone. It's nice when things work out :)
StarrySky7267 chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I'm glad for Jessica! Although there isn't much Jensen x Sophia moment, but Jessica is my favourite character so I guess it's alright. :3 update soon!
Opal chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Woohooo! Finally he makes a move! 'Bout time :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Ahh you are wonderful! My heart aches for this story and it's written so well! Keep going you're fantastic
Madhatter08 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I love that she was mature enough to tell David that she didn't feel the same way but I feel a little heartbroken for him because he's head over heels for her. Although he was kind of an ass about it all I'm okay with that because it's his defence, he cares about her and he's trying not to show it. However, I do love that everyone knows how she feels about Jensen!

THE KISS I READ IT AND DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS CHAPTER BUT OH MY GOD! IT'S exactly what you'd want him to kiss her like. Kind of like his personality, fast and unpredictable. I love these two oh so much. Cannot wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling something bads going to happen because that's how it seems to be going but they kissed and I have huge smile on my face!

As always great chapter! :)
curligurl0896 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Hey! I like this story so far! Granted, there are some areas you can work on here and there, but otherwise it's pretty good! Unfortunately I can't finish it all right now, but I will a little later.
Also, I don't know if you're into vampire fics, but if you don't mind, can you check out my story, Raven's Blood? I'd like to know what you think about it!
PS. Have you ever read the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout? 'Cause this story kind of reminds me of the first book.
StarrySky7267 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Wow, David didn't take it well. But I think no one can really take it well. Anyway loved this chapter they kissed!
although Jensen is still dating Stacey and it's kind of a problem. But I know they'll sort it out! Update soon!
StarrySky7267 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Wait what Jensen. I don't get him.
I enjoy Sophia's soliloquy, though. Update soon I love where this is going!
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
I'm glad Sophia realized she was using David... but yeah I really wish this book was already complete so I could binge it, because I was already starting to get lost in the chapters. Can't wait to read more!
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Ah! so many different emotions in this chapter!
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
That so sad about her accident. I completely believed she was born with it. I don't know how to feel about him having different girls around but I still love his sweet parts. Good job keep it up!
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I could see the Sophia finally realizing her feelings for Jensen if he had another girl there. It makes since, thin line between love and hate. :) love it!
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I like Jensen so far! He seems like the type who would do anything for his sister. Which I love :) Now I'm curious about that night... hmmm
Sage chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
This story is so addictive! Can't wait for the aftermath of another family dinner
Madhatter08 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
I like to think that he told Jess out of concern knowing that she'd need someone to comfort her at this difficult time and that maybe he wasn't the best person to do it considering everything that has happened.
I know I say this in every chapter where Sophia and Jessica are in but I really love their friendship.
I am very excited about this dinner chapter, very excited! Hoping Hanna comes back soon, I know from the snippets you sent me that she will be but I'm missing her. :) As always another great chapter :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »