Reviews for Sophia & Jensen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You did a lovely job with your most recent chapter. I'm excited to see how the dinner goes!
Madhatter08 chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
I'm already worried and I just read the first line. I wonder why Jensen wasn't a school, hmmm. But yay date with David! :)
"We can't choose who we fall in love with, but it'd be much easier if we could." I really love this line :)
Jensen is a match for her,. Jenson just needs to stop being an idiot about it but he's a match for her! :)
I love that she was able to tell Jenson the truth and he comforted her. It's a weirdly sweet relationship they have. I love them! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS GOING TO ASK HER TOO! :(

As always great chapter looking forward to the next one :)
Nadelle chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Love it! Update soon please! :)
WellHiThere chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
I'm really not in the mood to write a review, but I have to rave about your book. Here's the long and short of it, anyway. If you discontinue this book, I will go into depression. Got it? :-) Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Love love love. I don't know what but I always love these types if stories. Stories where the guy is hard to understand and is like two different people. Keep going you're doing great!
Lumeneire chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Ahhh! So frustratingly good! I am just dying to see what's going on with Jensen... Definitely can't blame Sophia for being confused out of her mind. Update soon!
Opal chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
I do so look forward to each new addition to this story, and this one didn't disappoint!
StarrySky7267 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Jensen likes Sophia. I just know it.
Okay enough said. This chapter is really awesome, and I hope David isn't planning something bad or using Sophia. Update soon!
guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Update moooorrreeee ')
Madhatter08 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
I like David but Jensen's the one who's supposed to be taking her on cute dates.
I think I've said this before but I'll say it again. I really love her friendship with Debbie. She's such a lovely friend everyone needs a Debbie in their life at some point :)
Just reading Exponential and Logarithmic Functions makes my brain hurt!
Why do I have this feeling that they're going to go to the cinema tomorrow and it's going to be sweet and going really great and then Jensen will show up with one of his little lovers and it'll go down hill and Sophia will feel uncomfortable and maybe cry :( I hope the "date" goes well though. I like David even if it is just David and Sophia as friends, he's a sweet guy! :)
Another great chapter like always! :)
Madhatter08 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
He took her too the nurses office and he's so sweet. I know it's not going to last but I like sweet Jensen AND he kissed the top of her head and said always! You're just making me like him more so it hurts a little bit more when he does something mean and horrible and nasty! :( (It's a good thing though, you have a way of provoking an emotion for me which as a writer is necessary!)

I'd be up for seeing a powerpoint on why Jensen sucked. In fact I'd even be happy to contribute a few ideas for Sophia! :) I love that she has her friends. No matter how often you bicker or annoy each other it's friends that are with you through everything! I liked the list at the end where she was remembering everything he done to her. I like that although he's been nice to her and he's looked after and cared for her she hasn't ever forgotten all the horrible things he's done to her.

Another great chapter :)
thequackster12 chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Oh amazing a *gasp* Powerpoint presentation! Oh by god, that must be terrible.
fans chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow .. update more please I love your story so muchh
Graham is suck :) what happenes to sophia?
guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Update :))
Opal chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
This story definitely has me hooked. Either Jensen has some really bizarre emotional baggage or he's legitimately bipolar, because he is one of the most inconsistent characters ever. I'm uber curious for some answers!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »