Reviews for Sophia & Jensen
StarrySky7267 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
I like how Sophia lists all the things she hated and liked about Jensen. And I still don't get him. But I want to know what exactly is going on with him. Update soon!
Madhatter08 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
DAD CHAPTER, DAD CHAPTER, DAD CHAPTER, DAD CHAPTER YAY!

NO WAY! SHE'S AMANDA! Slap in the face our what! Now I know why she hates to visit her dad, Amanda is horrible. Like come on just because you're her step-mom doesn't mean you have to live up to the evil part. I'm more mad at Amanda now that I was late time, ugh she's awful!

You're breaking my heart. Her mum is the best and if her dad can't see that she's not the problem here than that's his fault. His relationship with his daughter should be so much more important than the one with his girlfriend.

This is what I'm talking about you make him do something so sweet and it confuses me because I so want to like the boy but I can't! I love that she open to Jensen about this it means that despite her feelings she trusts him more than she'll ever admit. She told him and I like Jensen so please please don't make him do anything stupid to ruin it again, please. They're the cutest things ever and I don't want them to fall out again. All this back and fourth is turning my brain to mush :) Let them be happy for a couple of chapters :) I really want Amanda to do something so mean in class and then for Jensen to stand up and be all don't talk to her like that, it's be sweet.

I'm excited about the next one as always. You have a way of keeping me interested which I love. I love your characters, I love your story but most importantly I love the way you tell it. :)
Madhatter08 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I like that she's a dancer and not just any dancer a ballet dancer. It might just me but I've always thought ballet a really tough thing to do. You know the lifts it's like any dancing, you don't just wake up one morning able to dance it takes dedication, strength and time. Knowing this extra little fact that you may have used as a way to fill out a chapter kind of gives Sophia dimension and to me I see her as a stronger person than I saw last chapter.

Okay, I have this problem and it's all your stinking fault. I want to like Jensen, man do I want to like that boy. He's sweet, he's charming, he's everything you want a fiction boy to be yet he's not. You have these two sides to Jensen and I can't like him because of his horrible side yet I want to like him for his nice side. It's very confusing yet very well written. I like not knowing if I like him or not and I like switching between too. It's often hard to do because sometimes you can pin point one side and focus more on that than the other but you nail it so perfectly that every time he does something mean or awful I'm like nope and yet I change my mind the minute he does something sweet.

I basically read the dad text and shouted yes really loudly. I'm so excited to finally meet her dad and to get all those questions answered!

I think I've said this before but I'll happily say it again, I love the relationship between Sophia and Jessica. I hope we get to see more of their friendship in the later chapters.
Lumeneire chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Now this was a very intriguing chapter! Clearly Jenson has more to him than he's showing, and can't wait to see what it is...
spark n' Jetz chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Typical drama. Typical d****
spark n' Jetz chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Duh Jensen, you nerd. Seriously. Do you think you could ever date Sophia? Seriously.
spark n' Jetz chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Of course. Just don't fall flat on your face of course, because then he's going to point and laugh at you, and may as well ditch you too.
spark n' Jetz chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
And that's why you suck Jensen. Ah, this chapter made me feel great. I feel bad for Jessica, but she seems to do amazing even with her...unfortunate accident.
spark n' Jetz chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Go look up online the best possible insults. And USE THEM
spark n' Jetz chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Why. In. The. World. Is. She. Not. Punching. Jensen. In. The. Face. Godamnit.
spark n' Jetz chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Oh...Well then. Sam. Please go die in a hole.
spark n' Jetz chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I love this. Hilarious. Some typos though, but not too bad.
Opal chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Great so far! Can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
That guy needs to be in a mental asylum...whatsis name? Jensen..yeah!
StarrySky7267 chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Now that I know about Sophia's background story, everything makes much more sense. It's flawlessly placed, and I love how it turns out!
And I can't believe her history teacher is her dad's girlfriend. No wonder they hate each other so much.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »