Reviews for Sophia & Jensen
StarrySky7267 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Ooh that's really nice of Sophia! I'm glad that they make up. And Stacey is weird D:
Anyway, nicely done! I like the part they talk in the park.
StarrySky7267 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Ooh Sophia's falling deeper and deeper... But this is a nice chapter! I can't believe Jensen is running for class president!
Enjoyed reading it :3
Madhatter08 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
JENSEN MADE HER HAPPY! AHH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! They just had a nice night he kissed on the check she was so friggin happy and then you do this. I now know how you felt reading Darkness. Oh my god I just want to bang their heads together! STOP BEING AN IDIOT JENSEN! I feel Sophia's pain... how could you :) (As a writer it's a good thing cause I didn't suspect it as a reader I'm annoyed!) :)
Are you starting a love angle type thing? I mean don't get me wrong David seems like a nice guy but I've put everything into rooting for Jenphia Sophen, I don't know I just don't want to root for anyone else. She could make Jensen jealous, I like this idea! I hate Jerk Jensen!
As always great chapter! I hope nice Jensen comes back soon because I need more of the Jensen that was at the end of the last chapter. :)
Madhatter08 chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Was it Jensen kissing someone that she almost crashed into? It's kind of sweet that he's being nice but I still haven't forgiven him for being such an ass towards her! Whether he said it or not I'm believing he said sorry. I get that it's going to take a lot more than that to make her realise how sorry he is so I hope he's got something romantic planned! I hope she goes to her dads house I want to see him and his girlfriend. Hahaha I swear just when I think Hanna can't get any funnier she proves me wrong insects and insets (very clever btw!) Second chance? I think he's on like his 10th now! I love how she has everything sorted out, knows what she wants to do and has her eyes set on it, reminds me of you a little, in a good way of course :) He's going to vote for her. WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME HATE HIM AND THEN LOVE HIM AND THEN HATE HIM AND THEN LOVE HIM? ARGHH! I'm in love with Jensen! HE KISSED HER CHEEK!
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Is it bad that I kinda wanna kill Jensen? He's being a real douche, and I really hate it when guys are being douches. I would love to strangle him to death right now, but then he'd be dead and you wouldn't be able to finish the story. Oh well, I'll just have to wait to murder him. Anyway I LOVED it, as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter! Sadly, I to. :(
StarrySky7267 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Okay seriously what's wrong with Jensen?!
But you really did a good job. You can make Sophia happy at one moment and then sad the next moment. Well done!
And ooh! New guy!
Looking forward to an update!
illy chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
o would really love u more if u make Jessica POV
and please update soon because i want to know what happened that 'night' and the relationship between Sophia and her father lol i'm carious plz update soon 333
illy chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
i really like ur story. hope u uplode letter 3
StarrySky7267 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
I don't get Jensen. AHH.
But! I loved this chapter! They really talk and know about each other, which is awesome :3
Madhatter08 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I hate that he's been a player and dating other girls. It annoys me how upset Sophia is over this even if she is hiding her emotions, she clearly likes him :( Poor Sophia. I still love how close Jess and Sophia are :) I feel bad for Jensen but it's still no excuse for the way he treats Sophia. I guess it all makes sense, he doesn't want to go back to his studies and be the person he was because he blames the person he was for his sisters blindness. Of course, it can't be easy for him being surrounded by Sophia and having this reminder of who he was hitting him in the face every day, it's still not an excuse for being an jerk though, but I do feel for him, nicely done :)
Oh Amanda, looks like things are going to get more complicated for Sophia, hoping we get to find out what's happening with things on her dad's side soon, I'm super curious :)
StarrySky7267 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
This is great! I can't wait for the next update :3
They should talk, but I understand why Sophia doesn't want to. I mean Jensen is acting like a jerk but still! I know Sophia can't change him
Don chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
LOL this is great! Gotta keep reading!
Madhatter08 chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I can just imagine poor Hanna shouting on Steve wondering why he wasn't turning around. I feel like I haven't said this enough but I really do love Hanna! STUDY DATE STUDY DATE STUDY DATE STUDY DATE STUDY DATE! AHHHH! Don't get me wrong I'm still mad at him for the way he acted to Sophia and her friends when he's around his friends but this study date sounds promising. I'm hoping we'll get to see the side to Jensen that we haven't really seen yet, the one Sophia has seen at quick glances. I hope he doesn't keep the whole nice when he's alone with Sophia and then acts like a jerk when everyone's around. I had high hopes and your crushed them. Part of me hates Jensen, like really hates him but I also have this part of me that cares for him and feels sorry for him. I want to believe there's a deeper reason of why he's such a jerk and it's not just because it's her personality or who he hangs around with. Did he get hurt before when he got to close to someone, does Sophia remind him of someone who hurt him. I have a lot of questions and I know you'll explain everything in time. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of chapters and finding out more about Jensen and Sophia. Great job, I'm hooked!
Madhatter08 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
I totally forgot that her parents were separated. I feel really bad for her dad. Is there a reason she doesn't want to go that I've missed or have you not explained that yet? I bet she's wishing she went to her dads now that her mums arranged for her new neighbours and Jensen to come for dinner :) I really do love Hanna, is Debbie coming for dinner, no I'm having a crisis! Haha! So she doesn't like her dad's new girlfriend, I guess that's understandable. I love how well Jessica and Sophia get along!
Madhatter08 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I am finally getting some time to read and since you've had to wait so long on my reviews (which I am super sorry about) I decided I'd review each chapter and leave pretty long reviews for you. Okay here I go :)

I love how you mentions that Hanna is her friend and not her punch bag. I think everyone goes through a stage like this in friendship, I know I have. It's nice to read it :) Friends bicker but it doesn't mean they stop caring :) I love that Sophia is protecting her friends and standing up for them. She comes across as stubborn but of course a good stubborn. Would not want to be standing in the way of her. I love your paragraph about people being people no matter their hair colour, their style, their size. It's very true and real and I love that you've mentioned it! What's worse is that he doesn't realise that what he's doing isn't perceived as a joke and it's hurtful but I love that Sophia is standing her ground! I don't like this Jensen hoping he'll do something soon that's going to turn it around and make me like him again :) Miss Bimbo, ha!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »