Reviews for Sophia & Jensen
StarrySky7267 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
*Gasp* he didn't! I was starting to hunk he was a nice guy and then... Wow
Nice work, though!
StarrySky7267 chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
I absolutely love Jessica! She kinda reminds me of Alicia from Things Not Seen.
Anyway, this chapter was fun. I liked the part where Jensen's whole family visited. Although I was thinking that maybe you could take that part out and make it an individual chapter; it works fine with the other part, though.
Otherwise, it's a nice chapter! Looking forward to an update!
Guest12 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I like your story and this chapter were good.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
just sayin my last name is graham lol :]
Madhatter08 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Boy, she really dislikes Jensen. I'm hoping he'll do something cute really soon to turn this all around and then screw it up to make it kind of funny. :) I really do love them both. That teacher was horrible though, maybe one day Jensen will stand up to her for Sophia and then it'll be really cute :)
Okay I'm getting carried away but I really love this, the characters, the plot, everything. Cannot wait to read more :)
Madhatter08 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I really did like this chapter. I love the plot and the characters which I've already told you a bunch of times but I feel it needs said again. I really like Jensen's sister and I like that you've added something different that not many people do by making her blind. It's a bold step but an interesting one. Just a small suggestion, and I in no way mean to be forward and like you should do this because it is your story, describe the things around them a little more. What does there street look like, what was Jessica wearing, was her hair long or short? Things like that build up characters and adding it would give them a little more dimension than you've already created. Really am loving this so far, okay chapter 3! :)
StarrySky7267 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Loved it! That teacher is annoying. Ugh. But I love Sophia so much! And I have a feeling that I'm going to love the part they do project together. :3
Nikki Oly chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I LOVE JESSICA. I can already tell she is going to make this story even more amazing. Is it weird to say that I love that you made her blind? That sounds awful. As a writer though, that's spectacular and original though. So I like it.

Carefully using "literally" - It means he literally took an object and stabbed her with it. Unless I missed that part, he hasn't literally stabbed her yet. Figuratively, yes, I saw that and Jensen sucks for being one of "those guys" :( But unfortunately I still like him. What's a swot?

Also, and this is just me being overzealous and a bit of an a-hole (I don't mean this meanly so I'm sorry if it offends)-
"Sorry, Sophia," Hanna apologized. It didn't seem sincere but I wasn't in the mood to fight with her.

Still loving the story and how fast you updated. Thanks!
Fas38 chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
like the plot...this chapter was good...
but hate the fact that u have left us curious about what happened at that night ...so plz update as soon as u can :)
and also liked the new character Jessica
...
it will be great if u also write some chapters from Jensen's pov
Nikki Oly chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I think the chapters could be combined to be a but longer if you wanted to submit it for publication later. It may make the story shorter but it will read more smoothly without a prologue I think. Plus it gives me a longer chance to admire Jensen and Sophia together. Jensen's open liking of Sophia is so adorable that I am grinning like a fool as I read that part (him sitting next to her, her pointing away lol)
Nikki Oly chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
So I already love their very first interaction! I don't know if I'm supposed to review every chapter so I'll start out leaving a little comment on each about my favorite parts!
StarrySky7267 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I like it so far! The plot is really interesting.
ftyyguy878 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I like it hahaha
Please update this story soon! And make it longer :)
xx
Madhatter08 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You know how long I have been excited about this so it should be no surprise how happy I was when the email flashed in my inbox letting me know you had uploaded the first part - internal screams - ahh!
Anyway, I really loved this first chapter and I really like how you introduced the characters. I like that they didn't meet at school but you showed them meeting outside. First introductions are always important and I think you nailed it pretty perfectly! I'm already curious as to know more!
I do especially love how Jensen calls her by her last names instead of her first, like a cute nickname that I hope never fades. :)
Great first chapter, there were a few grammar mistakes but things like that don't bother me. I look for a good story and this is certainly one. I'm looking forward to the next chapters. Now I can obsessed over something you've written in return :)
Brightheart chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I like this chapter!

**It could be revised a little in terms of grammar though.**
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7