Reviews for Big Friendly Giantess
Z-ARC34 chapter 17 . 9/13/2020
How do you get your stories on this website?
Guest chapter 65 . 5/2/2020
I've just finished reading and I'm trully amazed. I've cried a lot, both sad then joy tears. I think you have a beautiful writing style, characters are well developed, the story has many arcs so it's really satisfying to read. You must have spent a lot of time writing this and I think it was worthy. You story goes straight in my Top stories. (Even if I don't do an official classification)
Thank you for the amazing times you gave me. You can be proud of you. Sending you lots of love.
Guest chapter 65 . 11/15/2018
Wonderful story thoroughly enjoyed it.
DracoAngel17 chapter 65 . 2/1/2015
This is the first and best story I have read this year and I just gotta say, OUTSTANDING! This story is a triumph, I applaud you sir or madam!
Ditman chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Ooo such a good story, I really thought that Tucker would be sent back to Earth, if that happened I knew how he was going to die. Instead this ends in a happy way. :D
deadaccount2019 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Not a bad opening to the story, but there are some aspects of the writing that could use some tightening up. For example, the paragraph describing Tucker toward the start is somewhat unnecessary. Granted, his height is certainly relevant given the premise of the story, but all the other details bogged down the writing with nothing to offer the story. The description paragraph made more sense for the giantess because hey, who isn't going to stare in awe and take in every detail of something so out of place?-but Tucker's description didn't seem to fit in. Also, the writing is often passive, which makes for wordier narrative (for example, instead of "all night he kept thinking about", you could condense it to "all night he thought about", to make the writing more active and help the pace and flow).

I really like that you introduce the plot in the first chapter. It's great for those who want to go ahead and jump into the thick of things, and really there isn't a whole lot that can be done to build up to something as conspicuous as a giant. I do feel like Tucker just kind of gets comfortable with her a little too fast, but as I mentioned before he's experiencing something that would for most be pretty dumbfounding, so in the long run I can easily chalk his reaction up to a polarized response.

I have to admit, even though it's labelled as scifi, I sometimes get a whimsical feel through Tucker, as though the genre is flirting with urban fantasy. I really like that touch of openness because I think it will help keep the story open to a wider range of potential readers, but it also leaves a little room for those of us who like to keep guessing where the story will go.

Looking forward to reading more!

From the Review Game Forum's Review Marathon! (link on my profile)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Great so far, can't wait for more!
Ditman chapter 40 . 7/19/2014
Amazing story, please add more chapters.
Ditman chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Nice story.
Ditman chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Amazing story. I thought her past was bitter-sweet.
GTS Fan chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
good work here.
GTS Fan chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Tucker is a lucky guy. I wish I was with Jessica right now.
GTS Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
OMG This story sounds amazing. I really like Jessica.
confused chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
There is something wrong here.