Reviews for Friend zoned
lily.dragneel chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
OMG I'M ABOUT TO CRY IWON'T CRY I JUST WON'T!
THIS IS PERFECT I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS THIS IS AWESOME!
i can't beleive it's over! but i'm soo happy for them!
and i'll just imagin i'm that chick who's dating kieren LOL XD
you are talented! i like how the last chapter reflects the very first one! i love how you made evry emotion feel so real that it reached me! it's just wonderfull!
i will so read your other books
it's with a heavy heart that i'm biding goodbye to this story, what will i read after my exams now! my life lost all it's meaning...TTTT
Good bye Chael momy loves you, good bye kay, you were selfish sometimes but i still love you, adios kieren, i fell in love with you (that was obvious)! goodbye to rachel and her craziness!
and all the others...
Ugh i hate goodbyes!*wipes her tears away*
lastly, thank you so very much for writing such a great story!it thaught me that we all have flaws, that we all make mistakes and that's what makes us human, unlike other stories your main characters had a lot of flaws and that made them feel real...it was perfect!thank you for this emotional trip! i'll miss this stroy very much!
lily.dragneel chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
ugh why are they still ignoring their feelings!
let me brace myself for this story's end and the tears that will surely come because of those two blockhaids!
i can't beleive it used to be a one shot...it seems so far away my very first comment *teary eyes*
lily.dragneel chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
DON is awesome! he's gay right? god he's adorbs XD
"collin" "calvin" next time what will it be ? XD
i can't beleive it's coming to an end! i don't wanna read the last chapter! i got so atached to the characters... :'(
lily.dragneel chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
kayton and chael have both a lot a flaws and i think l love that! it makes them more real, more human and easier to understand!
though i am pissed at kay for saying thos things to him, i still feel bad for her because she must have seen herself has Mckenzie, and it must have been horrible, and she is a human beeing she just needed time to get it i guess... as for Chael, he did wrong, what he did was horrible, but i can't bring myself to hate him or judge him, because nobody knows what i'd had done if i were him, i think he will suffer the consequences for the rest of his life with that image forever burning a hole in his mind...isn't that enough already? he knows he did wrong, but what did they know, he was kid! he must have been barely 16 right! i was still playing with my dolls at16!but i guess what hapened to him was a way for the world to punish him...it's sad...
the feelings i got from the last chapters were so strong, i went from sadness to anger and then back to sadness, and now i'm DAMN HAPPY!
OH, and i love how this story makes me feel like i'm Chael's mom XD
i JUST ADORE THEIR FRIENDS! Rachel is just soo awesome 3
lily.dragneel chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
she's a bitch...i mean rape is horrible, but he didn't RAPE HER! he didn't know what he was doing..it might not be an excuse but he was A FUCKING VICTIM TOO! he was a KID he got scared and didn't know what to do! i would like to see her playing supe hero! the fucking bitch!
she doesn't have the right to judge him for a past she wasn't part of!
she's a fucking BITCH AND I HATE HERĀ§
GO FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE KAYTON!
lily.dragneel chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
wow...this...i don't know what to think of this...but he did a mistake; he was a kid, a used tool...at the end he was a victim, but unlike mckenzie he had to live with it...but in a way he deserved it because, but at the same time, what could a 16 years old kid do?
i can't imagin how horrible that must have been for the poor girl...this is just soo...sad! TTTT
lily.dragneel chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
rochelle's "like" are pissing me off *scowls*
i love george! XD
OMG THAT RAMBELING SESSION THOUGH!
i want to throat punch him ugh!
lily.dragneel chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
omg i can't beleive it's over...where have i been? my studies totaly sucked up all my time...
kieren just forget all those chicks and mary me instead...
i just like jealous chael!
so awkward lol...
OMG SHE DIDN'T JUST ASK THE DUDE TO MARRY HER OMG!
shinju asuka chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Aaaah... Lovely ending! Finally! Really happy for both of them!
I really enjoy reading this. Thank you for writting this! :D
shinju asuka chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Waah... Great for Kayton to be apprentice of her favorite writer! When reading previous chapter i thought Chael must drop his study. So he didn't in the end?
Ryan and Kay broke up! It must be really strange to say, but i was happy when reading this news! Chael should stop trying to find date for Kay, because he was the one! Ah...
After this is the last chapter! Waaaa... I hope it didn't end already .
shinju asuka chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Go, Chael! Reach your passion! Love their friendship, but i love more if they end up being together :D I think Ryan now already know how Kay felt about him and Chael.
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Aaa... I tried to catch up your story and found it ends already. I'm sorry :(( yet i will still write review here.
It's really depressing seeing Chael like that at the beginning of the chapter. His dream about what Kay told him... Even when she really came to his room and Chael told her to say it so he could sleep :((
Really really glad that Kayton realized that he suffered too, although she had right to be angry and she must help him. She even looked for help to her lecturer. Clearly i could say she really tried to help him. Oh, i'm so happy that she decided to write again! Things got better when they finally joked each other and Chael decided to go to class again.
I guess i will get some happy things/romance for the next chapter! See you! :D
FleetingMemories chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
BEST. ENDING. EVA. they got maried! im so happy abt this ending ) luv the sleeping beauty song btw it was gr8. finally a good thing in their lifes! it almost made me cry. gr8 job n hopefully u will have another story soon
FleetingMemories chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
THEY SHLD BE TOGETHER BY NOW. y do u do dis? finlly ryans out of da picture. poor chael he must b hurt
FleetingMemories chapter 21 . 11/11/2014
soz for not reveiwign before - was busy w studies. its vry cute tht kay and chael are back to normal now. gr8 to see chael pursuing his hobbies n getting an aprentiseship. hope kay n chael willl still hang out
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »