Reviews for To Be Blind
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REALIZED THAT IT WAS SETH FROM BROWN EYES OMG
Nicole chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
This story had me grinning like a fool. Thank you for writing such amazing pieces, I never fail to enjoy what I come read. 'My Guardian Angel' and 'Let Me Know' were the stories that had me sold to invest my reading aspirations in this site, and I can't express enough gratitude to you for giving us the privilege of appreciating the wonder that is your work. I. Can't. Get. Enough. The characters are amazing, the storyline is amazing, everything aspect explored that may come off as cliché was done so amazingly - I LOVED IT. The humour is fantastic, by the way, thank you for keeping us entertained with their wits.

I will venture into multi-chaptered stories of yours soon, despite - or should i say, as - my final year quickly coming up, I would surely need to let off steam, what better than doing so by indulging myself in some fiction-reading commitment (to your brilliant work, no less).

Once again, thank you! And I wish you all the best in whatever endeavours you have or may have!
somersaultkick chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Your characters feel so realistic.. are you sure they are not your friends or people you know? xD
This is so cute, just wow.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I like it, funny and cute. A good mix :)
guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
This filled me with happy giggles. Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
This was beautifully written! Thanks for sharing your stories
hideseekkeep chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
This piece deserves so many more reviews!

I absolutely adored the love story you told between Sun and Dennis. I truly felt for Sun and her conflicted feelings about whether or not she should tell Dennis the truth and risk ruining their friendship. The way you described Dennis coming to the revelation that he was in love with Sun was also very believable and well done. I'm so glad it worked out in the end...and I'd like to think that it ended up working out forever! They really do feel like they were made for each other.

Thanks for another moving story!
Damned to heaven chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I love this.
myst77 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I love your sense of humor! And Sun... What a name! What a girl! She is strong, independent, and intelligent and at the same time she is sweet, kind, vulnerable and utterly, completely, totally, unabashedly in love! I loved her... She, from this day forth, is my idol! If I could be half the woman she is, I would consider myself successful.
And Dennis and co, I loved them all too! They are so real! When they are talking, I feel as I am in the room with them, as if I'm partaking in the conversation. But it's all thanks to you... You are a good writer. Keep it up! And good luck!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Wonderful two shot! I always come to to you whenever I want a good old cliched romance and this one did not disappoint!
MileyRowling chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Nice work!
AngelsXDevils chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Such a cute story! So fluffy and full of cutesy-ness! :) I love the relationship Sun and Dennis have!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Dude i was just rereading Pseudocliché coz i love it and went to ur profile and Bam! i find a story about characters of that one-shot 3 awesome
This is great by the way:)
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
When I saw there was new fiction by you, I was already thrilled. When I discovered it pertained to my FAVOURITE FP STORY EVER, I was ecstatic! I loved Harvey and Amelia so much and I'm so so so happy you decided to extended that story arc.
Be-U-tiful chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This made my heart ache with all the cuteness! I was just waiting for them to get together, oh what a wonderful story. I loved it.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »