Reviews for Revival of The Dragon's Power
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Some parts of the text read as if words were randomly entered. There are logic gaps and non-standard grammar through out the story:
'Dragons are mythical beasts known to mankind only in legend …' So is the reader supposed to recognize humans in this quote: '…particular bipedal species started to emerge… . ' or not?
What does this mean? As written, this makes no sense: '… since they had different abilities and also utilized the most powerful dragon's power.' Also, too many repetitions of 'power'.
'…and many different nations enacted to join…' 'Enacted may not be what you mean here. If the nations wanted to join USE, they would ACT to do so; possibly they would ENACT laws to accomplish this, but they cannot really 'enact to join'.

The input of a beta reader might be helpful. The author might try reading this aloud. It may sound silly, but that is a good way of locating awkward spots
Black Wing Dragonshard chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
I'm liking the story so far. Quite a bit suspense and tension goes a long way with a story like this.
I'll be looking forward to reading more!

Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Since I do alot of fight scenes I can easily pick out what your trying to do its interesting just be a bit clearer. With each character talking making sure you leave a line tyro and luke cant both be talking in the same paragraph. Also instead of saying like punched him 10 times with his left and right each...thats just horrible. Say luke pounded at him repeatedly using a left and right jab in quick succession's. See much better. Check out my story too its quite similar thanks
deladracroness chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
hey i am currently reading your work could you also take a look at mine
Needless chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Oh man! That escalated quickly!
Needless chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Nice suspenseful end to the chapter!
Coldaire Blackblood chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Wow...pretty cool. I really do hope to see more of your work.
Coldaire Blackblood chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This sounds like it will be amazing Oh My Gosh.
Needless chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Luke and Niko sittin' in a tree... :)
Needless chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Looks like an interesting concept :)