Reviews for Dragon's Slave
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
I love this idea and story line. Only two complains would be that the moments when the goddess showed up seemed a bit too sudden. Maybe some transitions would have helped?
forevernerdy13 chapter 58 . 11/18/2018
Wow, I really enjoyed this story! You should consider making it a book! I really enjoyed the main characters and the plot was well written. Keep writing awesome stories like this one!
Slva chapter 58 . 10/3/2018
Wow! Wonderfully orchestrated
Slva chapter 6 . 10/2/2018
Oh snap, love the new powers
nemoskull chapter 58 . 9/30/2018
i gave up half way through, when the mc starting acting like 14 year old girl, and not a hardened survivor.
people dont just change and forget like that. dragons i can believe, yeah no problem. but not that. work on that.
DinnerPlate chapter 58 . 6/8/2018
This was phenomenal! Thank you for all the time and effort you clearly put into it, I enjoyed it greatly!

Have you ever come across Robin McKinley's books The Blue Sword and The Hero & The Crown? Your writing reminds me of hers, I think you'd enjoy them just based on this story.
CurtainCaller chapter 58 . 5/22/2018
I really liked your story, but did you get some of it from Graceling by Kristin Cashore?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT !
aPondInTime chapter 58 . 3/6/2018
Thank you so much for writing this story. I love the journey it took me on.
Will King Elroy ever learn from his mistakes? Or will his bitterness turn into evil? Will he be usurped or become a better king or just rule badly until his death? Will he get married?
What will Kamryn and Nax's child be like? What will be like being a Weirborn raised by a Weirborn mother? Will Kamryn ever find her own mother? Is her mother living with dragons? Maybe she's even just completely embraced her dragon nature and gone feral?
What will the South do now that they've lost their own Weirborn? The other three countries seem to have pretty strong aliances now, will they maybe launch a pre-emptive strike on the South?
What happened to Fynn? Does he find happiness and peace now that he can move on from his family's murders?
MileyRowling chapter 59 . 3/6/2018
Great story! I'm going to check out the new one for sure!
luckybrains chapter 58 . 3/6/2018
Done so soon? I thought it would take longer to tie up all the lose ends. That Elroy would cause more problems or something unexpected would come up (like Death getting involved? See below).
I do like the end though, that the slaves and dragons are freed and Jaen and Katar get married and Kamryn is pregnant!

Something I feel that you didn't get back to was the Goddess's affair with Death. I feel like you could have expanded that more. Maybe Katar could have picked up on something going on? Speaking of Katar, it also would have been interesting to see his insanity pushing through again. Maybe Jaen gets kidnapped or or OR Katar and Kamryn get kidnapped/snatched up by a dragon (which is controlled by Death?) and then Jaen and Nax go looking for them? Maybe Death was gifted a dragon by the Goddess ("I'll send you countless gifts." Chap 19) and because she interfered again, he gets angry and interferes himself?
Just a suggestion. :) Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. (Maybe that's part 2?)

Excited to see what the next story is about.
luckybrains chapter 55 . 3/2/2018
Oh - an add on to my review for chapter 57: it makes sense that they're cousins. Especially with there being so few Weirborn left, it makes sense that they're both of the same blood line. I liked how you tied that in and I'm curious how it will fit in elsewhere.
luckybrains chapter 57 . 3/2/2018
Omw! Thanks for another chapter! :D I'm so glad Nax is back. I was actually crying when he died. I thought you were going all GoT on me!
Jaen's power is actually pretty strong and she and Katar will make quite a mean team. And yay, she's Blessed! It will be interesting to see their challenges if Katar's insanity gets worse.
What is Kamryn going to do at the trial? Will the king bring up marriage stuff again? Will she and Nax have to elope? And what's happening to the other dragons who have been freed? When will she free slaves?
Very curious to see what the next arc of the story is about :)
luckybrains chapter 56 . 2/26/2018
Oh my word! I just read the last three chapters in one go and so much has happened! Thank you for bringing the Goddess back in. I wonder who she meant by "him".
Poor Nax! Surely he can't really be dead?! That would be so mean! They were so sweet together. I hope Kamryn does find love again :(
MileyRowling chapter 55 . 2/21/2018