Reviews for Dragon's Slave
luckybrains chapter 48 . 12/13
Wow! Intense chapter.
Your writing style has really improved over the last couple of years - I read your earlier stories and this one flows much better.

Alright, time for more speculation (let me know if this is annoying or if it helps you with brainstorming the progress of the story) - I wonder if maybe her Weirborn child will be too strong for the Seabane to have an effect. Maybe she finds out just before the tournament that she's pregnant?
Is the other Weirborn a male or female? Will the wild dragons somehow get involved in all this? When will we find out more about the goddess?
MileyRowling chapter 47 . 12/12
Great update! I loved it!
luckybrains chapter 47 . 12/6
Is she going to be strong enough? Does the South have a weirborn?
I did expect Nax to be more upset about the proposal but I should have realised that Kamryn would be able to hold her own in refusing it and making that clear to Nax. I like how shes such a strong character.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more!
MileyRowling chapter 46 . 11/28
Great update! I loved it!
luckybrains chapter 46 . 11/27
Thank you for updating so quickly. I really enjoyed this chapter and seeing more of this relationship. I really hope it eventually works out between them. Maybe with the Goddess messing around with Death, he can overlook the rule of being with someone not blessed with the Goddess.

Also, I wonder when he or anyone will realise that the Goddess isn't as good as they think.
luckybrains chapter 45 . 11/23
Thank you for another great chapter! I'm so glad she's ok.

Nax is going to be so cross when he hears of the proposal! I'm very curious to see what happens next!
Estrellagrace chapter 45 . 11/23
I love how Nax is just worried 25/7, but I'm afraid he's just going to melt down or something bc K is always stressing him out. I really like this story and will be following it in the future. Haven't been able to get into a story in a while, but this one really has me hooked so far. I think it is the independence that doesn't seem forced into K that makes me like this. Thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22
I was pleasantly surprised by how good of a story this is. The MC is not annoying, which is a rarity on this site.
MileyRowling chapter 44 . 11/21
Nice update!
LolBookWorm chapter 44 . 11/21
Oh no! Poor Kamryn! I wonder who shot the arrow? I love her and Nax's relationship... and her Weirborn powers are developing so much! Glad to see another chapter :D Can't wait for the next one.
luckybrains chapter 44 . 11/21
PLEASE don't take too long to update again! Who shot the arrow? Was it just an enemy from another kingdom? Has it got something to do with the other weirborn? Will she be alright? Will Crow be alright?

I was so sure that the King was going to announce an engagement there in front of everyone, forcing her to accept. But I suppose the King's possible marital plans will come up later.
Eryth chapter 1 . 11/7
Just leaving a little note to let you know that I'm still following your updates with eager anticipation. So far, still good. ;D
luckybrains chapter 43 . 10/16
Great story! I love the relationships and the plot. I'm excited to see what happens at the tournament.
luckybrains chapter 17 . 10/13
I'm loving this story! The dragons, the romance and there's just enough politics to know what's going on without making it boring. There are a few typos but otherwise it it written really well. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters and to see where this story is going.
MileyRowling chapter 42 . 10/3