Reviews for Dragon's Slave
Wow!
Sunshinemoonpops chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
OOOOOOOOOO! This is interesting. XD
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
Life and Death huh? Ironic yet fitting. How sweet. I wonder how they hooked up? Maybe you could write a story about it. The beginning and creation and how they got together. You could add other immortals too. Thank you for updating today. Please update again soon. :)
MegaBookwormGirl chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
This story really is something! I can barely wait for more! It would be great if you could write a few chapters from Nax's POV, than you could tell more details about the Kingdoms, his feelings for Kamryn( although its obvious that he likes her) and maybe a foreshadowing about the King and their relationship. Update soon please.
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Nice chapter! It's interesting to see a bit of Kamryn's spitfire spirit, even though it's bound to get her into trouble. (Of course, that trouble is what we call a plot. Can't exactly rule that out or there'd be nothing to read!)
Update again soon please!

-R.E
Finch chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
I like this chapter more then the first, it was more action and I am very interested. New character introductions as well, and I am curious to see what part he plays in this story. Again editing and revisions, but it is really good and makes me want to read it as fast as I can and devour any fantasy I can.
Finch chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Good start, it catches you right away and I would like to know more about the story. It could use some revision and editing, but the base is there and strong. A few lines especially got me interested in the world they live in and I can't wait to learn more. On to chapter 2!
Nashville Rose chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
"I am Prince Nax's fiancee."
OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
How did I not see this coming? *Flips table!*
Of course he had a fiancee, he's a stupid prince!
Anyways, love your story! Keep up the good work.
Can't wait for your next chapter.
ridingtale chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
I love this book so far. Still a few grammatical errors, but please just keep writing!
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Woo! Kamryn is pretty brazen sometimes, isn't she? What a way to finish off the chapter!
Well, it looks like they're gearing up for adventure. I can't wait to find out what happens next, so please get the next chapter up soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Sorry, I'm having a few technical difficulties on my end. I'm not sure if my reveiw posted with my name or not, or if it posted at all. I will try to figure it out later. In case it did post without my name, it was about grammar and predictibility.
-Ridingtale
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Great! Your grammar is slipping a bit again, and some parts are quite predictable, but you still leave plenty of suprises. When reading this I found a few places that I thought I knew exactly what was going to happen, and sometimes, I really did know, however, other times I was brought to my toes. The bowing was a very intresting detail and I can't wait for that explaination along with the next chapter.
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Woo, this got my heart rate up! Things are getting really interesting :)
I loved this chapter so much, it was pretty short but still really awesome!
Please update soon,
-R.E
EventualHorizon chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Very nice. I've been seeing the story on the list of story updates but hadn't tried it until today. So far I am enjoying it greatly and can hardly wait for the next chapter to be posted. :)

I did register after a couple of years of lurking just to let you know how much I've enjoyed your story.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »