Reviews for Dragon's Slave
EventualHorizon chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Very nice. I've been seeing the story on the list of story updates but hadn't tried it until today. So far I am enjoying it greatly and can hardly wait for the next chapter to be posted. :)

I did register after a couple of years of lurking just to let you know how much I've enjoyed your story.
Sunshinemoonpops chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Those plot twists though! This is an excellent chapter! I hope to see this continued!

~Sun and Moon~
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
O.O

Oh my goodness, this chapter was really short but that plot twist was crazy awesome! What will Nax DO?! I can't wait to find out, you have to update ASAP!
...please?
-R.E
Fazulu chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
Ohhh its about to go down!
HEMarks chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
I am enjoying this story. Need maybe a little more description of the lands but main characters are developing decently.

I hope as you go everything blooms fully into a great new world. I have been hooked and hope to read much more.

Thanks for a good story.
koyama chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
hi,
sorry no real review more an advice. even so you don't discribe it the girl got raped in this story at least one time (but in 'reality' so often she can no longer count it), some guy got eaten and she was abused (got hitten by her master and the dragon broke at least one bone. if you put everything together you really think this should be rated k? if so than i don't want to know what a terrible childhood you had, i for my part never got raped or even was looked the wrong way till i hit 13/14 and never had to see somebody get eaten. and yes, even now with this no longer really high standard what and what a child should not see i'm sure no child would be allowd to watch a movie with this kind of contents. so please consider to change your rating.

cu koyama
ridingtale chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
At the beginning of the chapter I was thinking "aww, this isn't as good as the others" but by the end of the chapter I was thinking "this is awsome". Can't wait to find out more about those hoofbeats.
Allan4242564 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
oh i like this pair :3
hope to read more!
ridingtale chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
I've enjoyed the first eight chapters, they are pretty well written. The number of typos decreased in these last few chapters. I would note though that the chapters don't all have to be the same length. Some can be longer or shorter than others, and these seem to all have been on the short side. I would also sudgest trying some different styles in the dialogue. The storyline seems to be well developed and is written well. Overall it is pretty good.
ridingtale chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Amazing storyline. This was probaly the best chapter yet.
ridingtale chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Wasn't going to type a reveiw for this chapter, especially with the suspense left there, but I guess I will just because of that note.
Excellent story so far. I've found plenty of typos, but I love the details. The best books, in my opinion, are the ones that let me forget that I'm reading and just let me fall into the story. This lets me do just that. I do seem to keep resurfacing, but I don't think the writing can really be blamed for that (well, except for those typos!). Not quite sure what the deal was with the master's son, but I'm assuming some signifignance will come later on. Also, there is a pretty good balance between the blocks of text and the dialogue.
ridingtale chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
When I go to the book store, I like to read the back of a book and skim the first few chapters before I buy it. If I had picked this up in a bookstore, I'm pretty sure I would have bought it. I've enjoyed the storyline so far, and most of the imagery is excellent.
ridingtale chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I found some grammatical errors, but I really like the style and tone.
SunshineMoonpops chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
I was way to lazy to log on but this story is just amasing! You have added a lore to the story that fits perfectly with the characters. I never needed to backtrack and reread something, like in other stories, this takes away a lot of unessesary hassle and just having Dragons here, nothing else mythical, was an excellent edge!

~Sun and Moon~
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
This is really good! Your style is really easy to follow and I love that I could find this awesome story on Fiction press. Thanks so much for posting it, it's really made my day!
Please update soon :)