Reviews for Dragon's Slave
MileyRowling chapter 42 . 10/3/2017
Guest chapter 36 . 9/26/2017
I knew it, I hope the other weirborn is a sibling or long list brother
AverageReader chapter 32 . 9/26/2017
Been awhile since I have read your story, I like where it is heading so far, as weirborns have the ability on their voice to command and communicate with dragons, they should also have the ability to use it magically.
allbookmonkey chapter 42 . 9/26/2017
Yay! Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
MileyRowling chapter 41 . 7/10/2017
MileyRowling chapter 40 . 6/27/2017
Great update! I loved it!
Eryth chapter 39 . 6/24/2017
This story is creative with a good theme. It had me captivated early on in the plot, and it's driving me crazy waiting for the rest of the chapters! I'm just impatient. :D
MileyRowling chapter 39 . 6/20/2017
Wonderful update!
MileyRowling chapter 38 . 6/14/2017
MileyRowling chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
DLS chapter 36 . 5/30/2017
This is definetly a fantasy/romance and it is living up to its genres' namesakes. Your world building is great, but I also love the progression and chemistry of relationships. I like how there are female characters of many different personalities but they're also strong in their own ways. I'm growing so attached I just know when something even worse than a finger being cut off happens it is going to have me sobbing.
LucyRowanVictoria chapter 36 . 5/29/2017
Elroy has some serious problems!
Syluk chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
Pff I laughed so hard at the embarrassed prince xD Ah, such innocence! Did we see a romance budding between them, eh? Not sure if I like Nax yet, we'll see.
Syluk chapter 7 . 5/26/2017
Don't move?! Don't move?! Are you kidding me?! Just kill that pig already whoever you're! Argh, it's so frustrating! Kamryn needs to get Crow following and protecting her from every dirty male!

Phew, now that I got that out of my heart and into your review window (lol), can I just say that I was sitting like on needles till the last few sentences? Gosh, I'm so happy someone showed up! Awesome suspense :)
Syluk chapter 6 . 5/26/2017
You show them, girl! Ahahaha, that was such a good scene. Amazing :)

I was looking for a story with dragons, and your's the first that actually held my interest after few chapters. And it's getting even better! I'm also a big fan of slavery trope, a slave with hidden power, rising to be a hero or similar. So, yea, love it.

I registered to this site just so that I could properly review, haha.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »