Reviews for Sahara
Sinelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This story just turned me into an exploding mess of feeeels haha! It's beautiful! You're really one of the most talented writers I've had the good fortune of coming across! Can't wait for more stuff from you- and of course, the Vertigo sequel!
RadagastBrown chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Yeah - I agree, whooper of a one shot! Loved it! Thank you for posting :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Love your fiction. Hope you will consider writing for a living. Would read all your stories.

This one-shot was very enjoyable.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
OMG this was freaking adorable and you totally made the alternating view points work out well! I loved this so much - great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Beautiful. I want this kind of life.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
So lovely. :')
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That has got to be one of the longest yet the most interesting and probably the best one-shot story I've ever read! :D like major thumbs up to for this! Loved loved loved these two together!
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I LOVE cliches. Ugh. They're my favorite. And I loved this too.. I like the switch up of POV's from first to third.

This is amazing, as always. You're probably my favorite active writer on fictionpress.
you have got chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
to be kidding me. This is so fabulously written and adorable that I could read it over and over and find more things to love about the pair. I was checking to see if there was an update of Vertigo, but then I clicked on your author page by chance and saw this little (not really) number. I swear if you ever write professionally you will have me as a fan..
PersnickitySnit chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I can't express the amount of feels I had while reading this story. How in the world do you do it? This was an amazing, beautiful story and you deserve so much recognition for your talents. Seriously, the character development and the writing blew me away. EVERYTHING worked, by the way. Absolutely lovely!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
WOW! I really liked this! I can see that this round of Star Crossed is going to have a lot of great entries! Great work!
T chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I liked it! I honestly am no authority on the writing subject, but I tend to look for stories with various POV's and it felt seamless to me...It seems that it's a hassle and takes a great deal of skill and I really think it made the story worth it. A few grammatical errors...VERY few..like 2 maybe, but other than that, I was drawn to the story line..I loved that it didn't leave me wondering what happened over the years due to adding the time lapse...that was great! And I love traveling so I may be biased to the story.
I'm not sure I understand how you did a 3rd person male POV...is it because of the narrator POV, Sahara's and Sam's? HELP! LOL!

This whopper of a one-shot was fun, light, and heart-warming...thanks for that! ;-)
chewychester chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Sahara and Sam 4evahhhhhhhh
lilie.adaire chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I loved this story. The build up of the characters was great, and I really like the idea of Sahara having to find her way before she went back home. I was a little thrown off by the changing of the POVs between Sahara and Sam, and how Sahara was in a first POV and Sam was in 3rd POV. Somehow it worked with the story. Overall, I absolutely would love to read it over and over again. Cannot wait to see what you come out with next.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh, you just made my job really difficult! I am doing this prompt for A Drop of Romeo and this is going to be tough to top. I was a little unsure about reading a one-shot this long, but I am glad I did. You would this very nicely and as always I loved you characters. You are one of the few authors on here who manages to create well-developed characters for a one-shot! Really emotional and well written! Good luck with Star Crossed!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »