Reviews for Sahara
heal me forever chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
wow!That was so Darn Beautiful :) sweet,cute,smiple :)
Chasseuse chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wow... Just wow... That made me feel every emotion in the book. I'm in love with Sam now haha! You are an incredible writer. Whenever they kissed, I could feel tingles and the electricity. I cried quite a number of times while reading it. You described the characters, places, and feelings, with such simplicity and beauty. Keep up the good work! Thank you for your stories!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Fantastic one-shot! Beautiful story :D
shakespeare chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Holy f***, carmel march, you know how to write a story.
The Smile Machine chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
It took me a while to get into this story, but towards the end, I was full of fuzzies. It was a bit long and some things were a bit extraneous, but I'm so glad they ended up having a happy ending, and I love the profundity you've managed to insert through Sahara and Sam's interactions with each other. I'd say this was a successful experiment!
Kirsty chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I really, really like it. So much of it feels the same as me, you know. I'm travelling at the moment, and I sort of left someone behind, like Sahara did with Sam, someone I'd only just got together with. I miss him a lot and when I get back, I really, really hope I have a reunion like theirs. Thanks for sharing.
Explore.Dream.Discover chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Unbelievably beautiful. I am speechless after reading this and I can't believe how much writing talent you have! I saw the photo prompt... This went above and beyond, just wonderful. Sam and Sahara were so well characterized and their story was so sweet. I half wish copy/paste still existed so I could note some of my favorite lines but in all honesty, there were so many. Keep up the fantastic work, really... you are fantastic!
bowl of strawberries chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
so...i actually have tears in my eyes (happy tears!). this story is STUNNING.

first, from a writing point of view - expertly written, you understand tone and flow more than 99% of authors i have read published or not, sentence structure is beautiful and parts sounded like poetry but not in a purple prosey kind of way, in a beautiful lyrical way. the POV changes worked and really made this story unique. i am so impressed.

second, from a plot point of view, i loved the idea of a girl (named sahara, brilliant) leaving, i think we've all had to say goodbye to someone we loved and so the plot was relatable in that sense. the fact that it was a happy ending was great - you could have made this super depressing but you didn't.

third, from a character development point of view, excellent and oh so emotional. in a oneshot, you managed to make me care SO MUCH about these two characters.

all in all, you should be enormously proud of this story. it is beautiful. like so beautiful that i think i'm going to go read it again...
KrazyFrog100 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
There really isn't a review I could write that would do this story justice. It. Was. Perfect. And not perfect in the sense where I liked it and enjoyed it, but perfect in the sense of it being a work of art. I have been following you a while on Fictionpress and have loved everything you have written. I love that you tried something different from this...that shows that youre a good author who likes to challenge herself. Anyways, I can't stop thinking about this story and these two characters and the absolute beauty of a story this is. Thank you for posting!
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was so awesome. I could feel with them all the time. You did a wonderful job there. I will read it again now, because I always go to fast the first time and miss details. By some stories it doesn't bother me at all, but this tidbit of a story is worth a second read and sometime in the future even another one. ( I know that I will)
Your stories make me want to get better with my own writing (though till now I only put some fanfics up... I know myself too well : / So I won't upload anything on this site as long as it's not finished)
I think I'm rambing... Sorry for that.
What I wante to say:
I love it and can't wait to read whatever you'll write next :)

(P.S. Please excuse mistakes of any kind. English isn't my first language :/ )
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I think you must be a beautiful person in order to write something this emotional! I cried throughout and smiled and cried. AndI had this aching feeling while reading this. It was so beautifully written and expressed. You did a wonderful job, and I can't express how I felt while reading this. It'a a priceless work of fiction, and I can't find the words to describe it. This review doesn't do much to repay such a wonderful work of art, but I assure you, that you have my dedication to continue reading your work. Thank you!
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This was just amazing! I loved how well you captured Sam's and saharas relationship to the point that I was utterly heartbroken when she left! The time lapse worked great and brought everything together! I loved this and you are amazing!

-Veronica
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I can't even describe how perfect this is, except by telling you it's freaking perfect.
foreternity chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
this was amazingly well written and adorably sweet! 3 :) loved it haha!
HighOnAirGurl chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I am literally blown away. I have never been more impressed by a oneshot. I can't believe the kind of emotion, character building and relationship development this story has, and I think that demonstrates your writing ability so much. This is so different from your other stories and it works just as well, which totally says something about your talent. I LOVED THIS, please never stop writing!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »