Reviews for No, no
LaGrid chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Oh my god!
Charlie is gone?
Best goddamn cliffhanger EVER?
LaGrid chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I love Logan! How can anybody hate him? He brings his own unique brand of angst to the tale. Well not angst. Just that I love his role in this story, and I loved how Bree saw Jess and Charlie at the swim club, and told Logan, and then he acted all suspicious about it. He certainly gave Jess a little bit of grief didn't he? Loved all that.
LaGrid chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
*instinctively slammed on the breaks.
Typo! :) Should be brakes :)
Very engaging first chapter. If I wasn't sold by the first half, I was definitely by the second. I'm excited! :D
Peanut Butters chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Oh my... I knew it! I knew it from the moment of that "Regardless of who could see." that someone will see them! Poor Charlie and Jess. I feel bad for them. And now I'm wondering what would happen to their relationship. Will it end the way we wanted...? Or maybe not? Dang it! I'm itching I wanted more! Thanks for this chapter and please update soon. :D

- The Best Partner of Bread -
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Whoa... This is really bad... What would he do?
Carmel March chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
First of all, I am loving the relationship between Jess and Charlie. You can just tell how much they care about each other and it seems like such a real, mature relationship. Second, I though Dr. Green picking up on her happiness was adorable and so telling. Third, Logan. LOGAN. I am so curious to know what is going through that boy's mind and how things will turn out. Lastly, thanks so much for the update! Can't wait for the next :)
eriheart19 chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
OMG. I think my heart just skipped a beat! This is the storm now, isn't it? Can't wait for more! LOVING THE STORY BTW.
toffeema chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
wow, I love this story and your characterizations. You write so well! Please update again soon! :)
Peanut Butters chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
I SERIOUSLY loved this story of yours! I've started reading this and waited for new updates for quite some time now. I'm so grateful for finding this. The updates are always worth the wait. I've been thinking about on reviewing this story, and... regretfully I didn't when I can days, weeks and months ago.

Jessie and Charlie's not someone's typical pair. But dang it! I love 'em. Their whole characterization and all. The reactions that... well... maybe, just maybe real for someone going through the same experience. I can imagine it all, see it in my mind while reading. I think you just brought a new beautiful world for me to "live" in. Really great. :D Hope you update soon!

- The Best Partner of Bread
xxSongBirdxx chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Oh steamy does this mean what I think it means?
xxSongBirdxx chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
yes I fire to bring them closer reminds me of Matt in his fireman costume
xxSongBirdxx chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
He seems like you typical best friend
xxSongBirdxx chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
the denial game begins ugh
xxSongBirdxx chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
its sad to see her unhappy but at the same time she has to understand the situation.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
None they both played a part. But maybe Charlie is right in keeping distance for now.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »