Reviews for No, no
xxSongBirdxx chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
I really don't know but yeah he might be under investigation and the school is looking into the matter. But it really is that so called friends fault of hers is she jealous and wanted Mr Lewis herself?.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
I absolutely love the last line. Sweet chapter, and I like Harold a lot more than I did before :D
xxSongBirdxx chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Forbidden is so hard to resist
xxSongBirdxx chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
I like Logan he seems like a sweet guy, Charlie on the other hand I don't know is he playing her? or is he really interested in her?
xxSongBirdxx chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Mostly definitely not.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
great chapter really liked it.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Its very good to see her slowly improving her life. Charlie seems nice, and Logan
xxSongBirdxx chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
hot for professor
xxSongBirdxx chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Really great. But wow he sure is calm with being run over and all
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Hey so I read your other works and saw you have this beauty up. already looking forward to reading more.
munch n crunch chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Finally! an update! thank you so much for this! I check my e-mail daily just to see whether you've updated. it's great to finally have an idea on Charlie's background. Hope to know more about charlie in future chapters. hope you'll update soonest!
Nay-Nay chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
That was pretty good, love some character development and lots of dramatic scenes, the type you conjure up lying in bed at night and detail in daydreams ;)
NoirQueen chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
Hi! First off, I want to say that I really love this story and am super excited to see more. I was just wondering, what do you mean by teaching English as a second language in Singapore? the primary language in Singapore is English so most schools teach in English and only the rare international school teaches in any other language. In most schools, the second language would be Chinese, Malay, Tamil or other languages.
Carmel March chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
This insight into Charlie's past was so great to read. Obviously, it's pretty tragic, but it really explains a lot about his character and I think it'll help Jessie understand him and his decisions even more. I liked that he put it all into the open and Jessie had no hesitations in accepting his past. Lovely job and I can't wait for more!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Really awesome chapter :-) Ugh, I think her parents and the school will find out somehow :(
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »