Reviews for Crimson General Red
Aetheo chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHH! *sniffle* *sniffle*
Why? Why did you have to do this?

It was well written, nothing exceptional in tone or style, but the story itself was brilliant. I thank you for writing this story and hope you will continue on as an author.
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
SArchangel chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I think you had a little too much repetition with your words. Unusual, yet fun story though.
A.W chapter 25 . 1/21/2015
I'll definitely stick around until the finale! What happens to Red and his friends after the war is still something that I'd like to find out :D
A.W chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
I finally got to reading again! I think putting in the Shirley battle as a flashback later on was a good move to make sure that there were still fight-centered chapters.

Anyway, I really like what you've done with Red up to this point. In the first chapter all he thought about was Catherine, but now he's starting to see how vast the world is, that there's more to life than just the girl he likes. He's a great balance between a main character that gets the job done and a vulnerable human that has his own vulnerabilities. Maybe the only thing I can see improving right now is making the tombstone scene at the end a little more emotional. In any case, I loved it. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the final battle
Guest chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
This is a great story, reminds me of a good old-fashioned Kill 'em All Tomino story ( Gundam, Ideon, Aura Battler Dunbine; etc. ). Keep up the good work!
A.W chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I'm not sure whether I want Red and Nathan to be the last two standing or if I want them to never fight each other, but the latter means that Nathan will die next :( Why did you have to put personalities for the other generals? Nah just kidding I like how everyone has a reason to fight. Still waiting for Shirley and how she got involved in the war :P
A.W chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
It's finally over! Great story arc. And woah, Catherine finds out about the truth in chapter 1! I can't help but wonder when you will get to talking about Red's battle with the Cerulean General, though. I hope to see it soon xD
AC chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
The POV change at [He was incredibly powerless. I hated myself...] is very confusing. Should be [He was incredibly powerless. "I hated myself so much that I..."]
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
The database is a good idea in my opinion. Just be sure to avoid spoilers
T.S. Bourough chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
First: Pro tip. Don't write a prologue, unless it's extremely necessary.
Second: Why is this under fantasy. I came here and didn't find a fantasy story. Seems science fiction to me.
Three: Keep it up. Good writing its only acomplished by writing.
teddycutie777 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Very fun and enjoyable to read. I'm eagerly waiting for the next one. :3
Feirai chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
A good start. Very, very interesting, i'm enjoying the character of Red so far, i can't wait to see how the story develops. Update soon!
IhaveNoAmbition969 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Well I like it, the serum seems to be pretty dangerous, please take you time with the update, I can wait, please make chapter two extra unique and amazing.