Reviews for Until We Go
gulistala chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Wow this is very interesting, did not see this coming. But if Ander knows about all this shouldn't he be trying to stay away from her? And if she dies, why's that a bad thing for Ander?
I can see you haven't updated in over a year but really hoping this story is still on. Can't wait to read more!
dreamwriter15 chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
MORE PLEEEAAASSSSEEE!
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Jeez, Maura IS scary. I wonder what happened to make her hate Rev so much.

Also there's a small (ish) part of me hoping that Rev and Jocelyn become friends. :D
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I love the fact that she has synesthesia (A on knowing your obscure neurological phenomena). And that her old high school flame isn't her soulmate.
renegade01 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
I'm in love with this. The way you described Ander in the beginning would make anyone fall for him haha. I love the storyline, definitely unique ;-)
fallingWish chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Always happy to oblige with comments 3 But holy hell shit just got real in New York. Heaven and hell and betting games. I do like the thing where there's more than one god trying to rule heaven, that was a nice touch. And it does seem like Ander likes her a lot already, but I'm guessing Rev's ex whatshisface is part of this too in some way?
I love love /love/ where this is going, keep it up! Sorry about your test, hope you not fail the others! :D
faerie-gumdrops chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Ooh, so much plotty goodness in this one! :D. I love that Jocelyn’s an angel, and all the explanation about Rev and Ander was really great. I wonder what these hidden dark secrets Ander has are – love how you answer some questions and then just hit us with new ones, most exciting! Also, all the demon stuff in the graveyard was really cool – looking forward to seeing more of these realm things pop up – I bet you’ll be really sparkly and creative :D

And blah, stats *feels your pain*. Hope you can write more soon! 33
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Interesting chapter! I loved all of the supernatural stuff that you had jammed in. I'm sensing that Ander is going to get to be a much more interesting character. Keep up the great work!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Hi hi lil possum. Woot tripping bears. Like *tripping* tripping or just regular tripping? They probably trip when they trip. Or something. Yup. So my personal highlights were Jason in unicorn socks and jocelyn doing some evil chinchilla stroking because SQUEE. But I also loved the epic weirdness with the cemetary at the end. Ander was also fun. He's a bit too much of a dick to small fangirls at the moment for me to like him yet, but he's certainly interesting :). I like how we got to see him snap a bit here, and KISSING. Woot!

Daww and Match was of course as adorable as ever. I wonder if Jocelyn will get her claws into him or not.

Very very fun story, my dear. I love how light and easy to read it is at the moment, it's such a pleasure :)
fallingWish chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Man I was so prepared to edit my way through the chapter and then I got totally sucked in to the story. So I had to reread the chapter.

AnYWAYS.

Damn Ander, you're not being very friendly. The poor girl just wanted to say she identified with the song. The least you could have done is said "Yeah, you're not alone" or some shit you piece of shit. Everything about you is great until you open your mouth to talk like jfc.

"A suspicion was beginning to creep in, a suspicion that Ander, though loud, obnoxious, and impossibly rude, had his share of secrets he wanted to keep" No shit he's the love interest in this romance novel get your shit together Rev. (I hope we see those secrets soon cause this is going stereotypical girl-meets-bad-boy-with-mysterious-past.)

Wow good use of guitar Ander. A. Wow.

"But [a] sick part of me,…"

She got him unicorn socks that's adorable omygod.

Chinchillas probably wouldn't be very good for parties, they get easily frightened/panicked and are actually very fussy creatures to care for (as in they have very specific needs that would not be suitable for a birthday party where there is loud music and people yelling and alcohol).

"Don't abuse them. The animal shelter has already banned me once." /Jason why/. They're gonna ban you again for traumatizing that poor chinchilla with this loud party you've got going on.

Match is great why do I have the suspicion that he's gonna get turned into the villain soon oh no.

Chinchillas don't live in caves? I think? Idk chinchillas are fragile creatures.

How do you get so into an argument (which wasn't much of an argument?) that you accidentally /WALK INTO A CEMETARY/ geez guys not very aware of your surroundings much eh.
I hope they get scared by a skeleton.

Jocelyn sounds unnaturally calm for being suddenly lost in a cemetery, especially considering her character so far.

Bears totally trip.

Write the next chapter sooooooooooooon
gulistala chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Does Jocelyn know about the supernatural side of things? If so, was she trying to lure Reverie to the cemetery in the first place? What did she mean by the last line? So many questions, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I just reviewed about the synesthesia. It's gotten a lot more tolerable, especially seeing that it doesn't seem to be a normal human thing. I think the first chapter might have benefitted from a passing mention that she didn't think people ever got synesthesia the way she did.

Really enjoyed this chapter. Loved Heidi a lot, and Jason, even if he appeared only briefly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is well written, but your concept of synesthesia is so exaggerated that it's completely taking me out of the story. Synesthesia doesn't mean seeing literal colours, it's a feeling or association. Te colour A feels like a dark blue. The name Erin is purple or green. It's not a condition, and it's not something that "acts up". Unless you are trying to write Reverie as someone with magical powers.

Sorry if this is harsh, but I needed to say it because I rolled my eyes every time it was mentioned.

I'd suggest being more figurative. Don't have her describe colours as if they are literally appearing in the air-say stuff like "the musical note hit me in the gut like a pink bruise" or "I was feeling waves of light and dark blues and greens". I don't know, anything but literally seeing it. Also, it isn't something that would cause head aches. But she could be prone to migraines, so you could easily incorporate the head ache thing still.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I really liked this chapter! I liked the unicorn socks a lot, lol. Um, as for bears tripping, I'm not really sure on that one. I guess it's possible.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I've read a few stories a little like this, centred around music and, for some reasons, they usually have the most feels. Absolutely loved the chapter!
I kind of hate Ander. And I kind of love him.
Also, I'm not sure if bears trip or not. We're talking about the animal, right? Well, I googled it but nothing relevant came up. But I'm sure that clumsy bears probably trip from time to time :)
Update soon!