Reviews for Diminish
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This story breaks my heart. The last sentence... I feel like I've read or heard something similar before but it absolutely crushed me. You executed this story brilliantly. All the right emotions, the structuring and flow. Just the simple truth and up close perspective of a relationship that just ... Faded I guess. It's been a few days since I read this but my heart still aches. Great piece of writing :) I know a story is good when I hate it for making me feel TOO MUCH. So thank you :)
Red chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was so, so good! Beautifully written and the ending just crushed me. You have this terrific way of piecing the words together in sentences and paragraphs and such so that they just work nicely. Superb job! xx
imperfectlyokay chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh my god. WOW. This was incredible. You're really talented! Really beautiful :)
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
A bit late here, but I just wanted to tell you I adored this! No matter how many times I read it, the last sentence never stops being absolutely perfect :)
friendly dumb chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Damn.
I want a happy ending for this.
Please please please tell me they get together in the end.
The world is harsh enough and I wouldn't want fairy tales to end like this. _
It's just too heartbreaking.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Beautiful! I really enjoy the story, how it flowed, the real ness of it all! Really lovely job!
Copper Sunlight chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh my god, that was amazing! It is a story that really resonates and sticks with you, long after you've read it. I honestly can not find the words to express how much I am in love with this.

Fiona
Casia chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Wow, this is such a gorgeous story and your writing is insanely beautiful. Every. Single. Word.
sheryl chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
ooohh this was so good! your writing has definitely improved! This was a good story, keep it up!
DragonGlass chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh wow. I have goosebumps, and might just cry
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hello, it’s Juliet from ADoR! Thanks for participating in Star-Cross’d this round. Diminish is the winner of the ‘Sleeping’ prompt—so congratulations! Your one-shot was incredible. Each and every word of it worked marvelously. The prose, especially that of the opening and closing lines, is fantastic. It deeply portrays the rawness of her emotions. The ending broke my heart—the paragraphs preceding it cushioned my expectations for them, and then the last sentence destroyed that! I enjoyed how it was structured (I, II, III, etc), particularly how they had a connection since they were young. This definitely is one of my favorite one-shots I’ve ever read. Simply amazing. I really hope you participate in future rounds of SC!
Big Tits Mcgee chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is a wonderfully written story. The ending is quite sad, but I guess not all stories have to have happy endings..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I see similar themes taken from another star crossed entry I read, be careful about that.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I have a feeling that this is going to be a good Star Crossed round! I have read two other good entries, as well as this one. I love the way you write this one. I love the ending and wish it would have worked out for the main characters. Great work and best of luck!
Azela the Writer chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
The way you write it is just amazing! It left me awestruck and saddened at the same time. What's making your story more amazing is that it has originality. Great work, writer!