Reviews for Cognizance
SV chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Finally finished the new chapters. I am very intrigued by what could happen next. Can't wait for the conflict that Graces introduction will cause. Please continue with this story. It's a gripping read just like all the other fictions you have written, even your dbz ones. ;)
SV chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Nooo! That's it for my Singrid fix! They are too adorable together. Atticus is gonna flip when he finds out. As I've told you countless times, I love all the flaws and complete humanness in little, spoiled Sungrid! She's such a teenager hahaha!
SP chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Love how you go from Dante to Singrid and they've both got some interesting stuff going on. Now Dantes free to be as bad as he wants. What's Sigrid going to think of her brother now?!
sad.penguin chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Wow. What a new years treat to receive an email stating that this story was updated! Haha! Dantes chapter is pretty intense. Poor Phoebe having to deal with that perv brother.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Naughty, naughty, Dante. I much prefer Rebecca to the other girl at his cabin. She just seems so much more human and flawed. The other girl just seems like an angel in disguise and that does seem quite interesting, but for some reason im drawn to Rebeccam
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
The relationship between the spoiled little Sigrid and Atticus is adorable. She is totally a daddy's girl. Love it! Only 2 more chapters left?! What's up with that?! :P
SV chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Aaah! Dante is such a curious, naughty creeper. Why do all the demons seem to only have an interest in virgins? I get the appeal, but come on. Lol.
SV chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Loved the ending paragraph! Hehe! Hope she finds happiness in hell! :)
SV chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I apologize for not review it your sequel to Cold-blooded, I read it quickly last morning after work and man was it a whirl wind of a story! Simply fabulous. It was quite interesting to see the characters grow so much. Especially in this family gathering scene. Poor Dante with his struggles! I know his story will be quite gripping.
sad.penguin chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
"Neat, isn't it?" he asked. "I built this place a long time ago with one of my friends, Moloch. He went to Earth once and we so infatuated with it that he begged me to help him make something like it."

There's a typo in there fyi. Lol. I'm quite tipsy at this point cuz it's new years but I decided to give this a quick read before losing all conciousness. I'm appalled by the lack of feedback you are receiving. I'd imagine that this well written, beautifully thought out story would have more reviews.

I'm disgusted that crap, predictable stories have more reviews than this lovely piece of Internet fiction. These characters are so interesting. And you really left this story with a massive cliff hanger. I'm glad little, bratty Singrid got put in her place, and the fact that she's so utterly human make her a good read. Please don't let the lack of reviews keep you down and from updating this. There is so much more story to tell, and the effort you put into this story is obvious. I'm quite drunk by now I think. Anyway, hopefully with the new year comes a completed story. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

P.S. hope you continue xenos it also ended with major conflict. Please resolve it. Lolm
Andrea chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I just read all the stories connected to this and I have to say I Love them! I would love for you to start updating this again! :)
xiomara209 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
What an experience going to hell..wonder how you are going to interpret hell..as always a great chapter..love it..
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
What a time jump..such an interesting dynamic between the family can't wait for more love all your stories..
sexyunicornbitch chapter 1 . 5/18/2014