Reviews for Stop, Fast-forward & Rewind
Craycray chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
I've been a silent reader for a long time now, but I just reread the story up until now and man I realize I relate to Lia so much. I really like this story and can't wait for another update!
Abbey chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I'm glad you updated the story!

P.S. I'm believe that the bold letters will spell out "Curiosity killed the cat."
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
He's driving me nuts! I like this story but, geeze Blake is confusing. Or maybe he just reminds me of my ex lol. Please update soon
Amy chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
I like the last chapter. It gave me a little more insight in there relationship.
Cazie chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I think this one is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
OK, haha, I understood that there was a POV change, I guess it's just that I didn't expect it. Another interesting chapter, btw. It's refreshing to see a relationship (Lia and Andrew's) where there isn't much jealousy, although it helps that they're best friends as well. Onanother note, I feel bad for Lia here :\
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I like Blake's quirk, especially this particular quirk since I've never really read/heard about it. I also like how he seems to be noticing Lia a bit more than usual, but he isn't always commentating on how attractive she suddenly looks (that would be a bit too cliche).

Btw, it would be a tad helpful if you indicate which is the start of Blakes's or Lia's POV.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I like their interactions from the past (except for the one at the end, but at least he rejected her as kindly as possible). The pair were so much friendlier with each other than they are in the present.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
The story is interesting already!
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I hope that you will continue with the story, although...

1) What is Blake thinking? If he truly doesn't care for her, then Andrew is right... of course that will kill the story.
2) Having been made aware of his continued impact on Lia, Blake either needs to step up and make his feelings clear or he is as cruel as Andrew is implying
3) Where is Justin in all of this? Does he care so little for his sister's feelings that he won't intervene? Or is he simply oblivious?
4) What will happen to poor Andrew? Obviously he is a good guy. Just as obviously, he isn't the one Lia loves. So where does that leave us?

So then, short version: the story of Blake and Lia needs to move forward with some sort of positive spin soon. It's only a story, but it hurts to read about Lia's torture chapter after chapter (been there, done that, burned the bloody t-shirt)
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
I like this story alot , but if you feel like your not enjoying the story maybe it would best to take a break and come back to it.
funnechick chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Wow...Andrew is an awesome guy. More like a best friend than a boyfriend though. Anyway, I really admire what he was trying to do for Lia. It would all be very much easier if she could get over Blake. But since there's no story if that happens, I hope he can start to show some (more than friendly) feelings towards her. He has to understand how hard it is for her to be feeling what she does for a person she believes will never love her back...
porcelainstars chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
It's a great story! Don't give up on it!
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
This is actually a really good story and it's well-written, to boot. I especially love how there's no "Lia POV" or "Andrew POV", etc. (a huge pet peeve of mine.) I sincerely hope you decide to update this as quickly as you can.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »