Reviews for Romanticide
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wonderful story! I must say that I did like Give Your Heart a Break a little bit better. I like happy romances. This is still a good story though!
Julietish chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hello, it’s Juliet from ADoR! Thanks for participating in Star-Cross’d this round. I enjoyed the way you portrayed the toxicity of the relationship while not dwelling on details of their relationship. Above anything, I loved how she was the one he needed to turn to. You did a phenomenal job of demonstrating her feelings for him when she was caring for him. The ending was great as well—it followed that line from Romeo and Juliet, “These violent delights have violent ends,”. I certainly hope you find yourself inspired by future SC prompts!
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Hi! I really like how you should that the MC really understand that he and her were bad for each other but he couldn't let go. In the end, she was the one that had to do it when she saw the condition their relationship put him. It was sad, but it really does seem that they will be much better without each other. There were just a few typos that are easy to fix! Great job!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I must say that I enjoyed this! This one is probably one of your more darker romances, but you wrote it well! I loved the bar scene! Great work and best of luck!