Reviews for Two Hearts One Bond
serwaverider chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Sophisticated, lovely. A Great Tale. Simply one of the best I have read.
Lisa chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
So, so sweet. I've been rereading all your stuff that I read years ago for the past four or so days. It's cool to see how your writing has changed and improved over time, though you always obviously had a natural talent for it. I'll have to remember to add you to my favourites when I log back in.

I know you'd been rewriting a few and it'd be awesome if you continued when you felt ready. I genuinely enjoy reading your work and would happily pay to do so :)

Hope you're well

Lisa
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
This is a re-read for me. Lovely story. I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the first.

Thanks
Mona May56 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I loved this story and your characters! I'm sad it's already overload.
Thanks for sharing this with us
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Wow. Great story. I shed some tears reading this, especially with his jump into the sea. Fabulous. Thanks so much.
thecowonthebox chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Such a great story ! I just love it !
Your writing is always so good... A pleasure to read you.
dee chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
You never disappoint, xanthofile. :)
I agree with the other reviews, that the style of narration was well done. Not overly complex, nor was it excessively simplified in carrying the whole tribal feel. The darkness in the story was delicious. ;)
I must say though, while your style was well done, it could have been better. Words like "okay" and "yeah" are of fairly recent origins (especially "okay" which came into use in WWII in America - a tad too recent and specific) and seem kinda out of place in the context of your tale. I quibble, however; the story is a thing of beauty. I hope to see more of its kind, perhaps expanding on their 'verse?
Cheerio,
dee.
Poppy Flower chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I was convinced that this would end tragically but really pleased tthat it didn't. I'm such a sucker for happy endings. Thanks for posting!
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Very interesting tale. The voice and the structure of the world are striking. Their relationship is lovely and deep. The community and various other characters are well done just enough in a story of this length. Much enjoyed.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Beautiful.
Depth-of-Field chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I really like this! I like how you wrote Lus to be pretty insecure and how Ayan totally misreads him at first. I also like how Ayan changes through the story to be happier with life and to see that the people around him love and appreciate him. Great story!
Hyteha chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I just love this stories of yours. And I can't decide if I like the original or the rewrite more. I just love them both :) I am always so happy when you post a new story. This really made my day
spcecse7 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014