Reviews for The Gathering (集会)
Bastard From North chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
I wanna see what Crispin can do :D
If he could blow up the house I bet few guys wouldn't
stand a change :D In his gear though :P
And this is how the war begins, I think I know
how Casper's arm was get rid of :P
This seemed like longer chapter than usually,
I really liked that :D
Max Sorrell chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Things are about to go down! XD Overall really nice chapter. Aside from the ending, I really loved the beginning as well. We need to know more about Crispin! And though I think it was dumb of Philip to right out say it and anger Crispin it did seem like he only wanted Philip for protection... Though I personally believe Crispin on the nice guy thing. XD Unless there is some huge plot twist nobody knows about O.O
Bastard From North chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Waaaaait, Casper planned all of this? And made Philip a bait?
Maybe there was something behind that smile :O
This will be interesting, a huge sword ready to slice people
in half and one guy who could blow every one up...
I can't wait to see more! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Sir I believe that's called anime. Love that part. XD
Max Sorrell chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
LOL! "Sir I believe this is called anime" Best line ever. XD
Max Sorrell chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. Sadly my internet stopped working right before I was about to review so a lot of what I wanted to say is currently escaping me. I really like the Tinkerer though. I think he may be my favorite. :D
Bastard From North chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I guess Tinkerer is nice only chosen few :D
Well, money seems to be a great way also :P
That visor was a surprise :O I thought some kind of
emergency call or small weapon :D A really nice surprise :)
Visors are always awesome :D
Sadly those things cat't be created yet :O I wanna one XD
Anyways, great chapter! I think this Tinkerer will be awesome
charter in the future :)
Bastard From North chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Well, Erwin seems to be the bad guy here I guess besides
the government :P
The Tinkerer guy is ready to blow everything up O.o
He sure sounds dangerous guy, but why didn't he kill
the attacker or maybe he needed him still? :P
Great chapter! Sorry for the late review :D
Lummie chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
/ This review might contain spoilers and strange observations. /

I've noticed a couple of missing errors in this chapter. If you want, I can mention them to you in FictionPress, but that alone has no impact on the creative process of your writing. I also can help beta-read on your story and give you some suggestions to improve your writing (not storytelling, because you have your own ideas and this manga has potential).

However, story-wise, from what I noticed, the [main character] is a trusting person. If anyone was put in this situation, you would think a stranger has some kind of motive for saving your rear end. I hope we'll see more of Daichi later on. "All good deeds are acts that do not go unpaid," right? If in any case he's still breathing, I can imagine that Philip owes him a great deal.
Lummie chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
/ This review might contain spoilers and strange observations. /

Oh, I knew this was coming. And you even started it off right off the bat,heh. The battle was a bit confusing, since I was trying to understand what was happening precisely. If the setting was left to the reader's imagination, I could picture a crowd is witnessing the execution with a guillotine outside in a public place. Alas, it was inevitable that the [officer] would win.

Good thing this wasn't the last chapter for me to read. I hate it when people do cliffhangers, which is merely a great thing, because you know, it keeps our attention until next week. I got no peculiar observations so far, but let's see where this is headed to. O.o
Lummie chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
/ This review might contain spoilers and strange observations. /

I can't help but it feels like, no - it almost reminds me of the Industrial Revolution because of the fact that you mentioned that the majority of citizens are from the lower-class, and that this [person] is mining just like most of the civilians.

Just by reading this chapter, I almost have a sense of what's going to happen later from the character's inner thoughts (even if it's on a 3rd-person perspective). I can see the effort that you put in for marking key events and information such as "The Gathering" and the dates.

Also, I know that you're going to introduce a lot more characters, which is great! But I'm hoping to get an idea of what these characters looks like. So far, the [person] and his sister is introduced in the series, so perhaps this is too early for me to say. Good luck with your manga!

Other than that, I am interested in reading your story. :)
Lummie chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
/ This review might contain spoilers and strange observations. /

I like how the concept of Magicks has an effect on society, particularly the government, who feels opposed against them. This is an interesting use of class conflict.

Very interesting. I hope the origins of "this" will be explained in detail at some point, but hopefully not at the very end haha. I also hope you don't mind my strange observations as I go along.

Looking forward to reading some more. Keep it interesting!
Max Sorrell chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Hmm... Erwin is very cruel. As far as villains go I think he has a shot at being one of my favorites. But I'd like to know more of his back story and motives before I really decide.
Tinkerer! Finally! XD
Bastard From North chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Well then, it seems Casper cares people more than I thought :D
It seems like things in the camp is a lot better than in the city :P
Special properties? That sounds interesting O.o
Great job!:)
Max Sorrell chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Passing out happens to everyone on their first time? What drinking bear or getting drunk? XD Most people I know say they hated their first taste of beer. XD Myself included. XD But ok I'll buy it since it's anime. XD
Hmm.. I admire Casper's optimism.
I love how awkward Philip is in front of attractive women. XD Very relatable yes, yes. XD (Sorry there randomly Zak from Phantom's Story started talking, yes, yes. XD)
Curious about the ear piece. O.O
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »