Reviews for Ambience
LonelyGirlLoveStories chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Once again I am a bit out from my comfort zone Sci-Fi is not something I usually read but I liked it. I think you write well and it's easy to read and I will continure reading this story! :)
Zandango chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
A very interesting prologue.

(Unfortunately I can not read the rest of the story at this moment due to several issues)

The writing was at a brisk pace and didn't hang around, it got the point across!
I particularly liked the android, I do have a soft spot for those sorts of characters.

I shall enjoy reading the other chapters when I'm no longer plagued by health problems, a very solid premise too.

Keep it up.
Written In Red chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Again, very satirical. I will admit though that the constant changing of point of views is disorienting. It was pleasant to read, though I don't see the plot moving anywhere with any force. If your main goal is comedy that's completely fine. You're doing a swell job of that!
Written In Red chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I liked the opening lines of the prologue. I think enough is left out to keep it interesting. You are very good at satire. I can definitely say that.
LiVEWiRE360 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I like this story. I wanna see what'll happen next. :) I also wanna see who that Ambien girl is. SHe sounds interesting. Anyway, good story.
Navs chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Wow, this chapter was fantastic. The mark of really good writing for me is always that it makes me want to write, and this definitely accomplished that.
The world-building is smart and you manage to spread it out to avoid huge chunks of exposition. I'm really curious to see what happens with the plot.
I initially thought the multiple POV thing might be confusing, but instead the narrator's voice is distinct and hilarious. Ambien and X are likable enough, but I hope I also get to know their personalities better and that their personas are as distinct as the narrator's.
The humor is so on point throughout the chapter. My favorite was definitely the "getting on her/my/her nerves" part, ohmygosh.
Summary: The best points are the humor, the interesting premise, and the engaging action. The part I look forward to watching develop is the characterization and the relationships between the characters.