Reviews for Realism the Alpha tests
Autumn chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Amazing story...gripping detail & well thought out. Has me at the edge of my seat. Hope the next chapter comes out soon. Do you have other stories too?
Titus -Last Name Here chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
really good can't wait to get into more! there we're a few grammar mistakes every once in a while it said "where" instead of "we're"
Ava Bell chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Things seem to be really heating up, despite the water which was in the cave. Rather genius idea to have the entrance to the next chamber underwater.
I wish Estelle would take a potion already. I sense she is going to regret not drinking one in the next chapter. Those hybrid creatures are going to cause some trouble... unless they use another scroll that is. I'm not too sure how everything is going to turn out, but this is becoming an even greater read the further along in the game they progress.
All the loot has left me wondering though. Especially the rubies, ingots and gold nuggets. I don't see any practical reason for them to have them. However, I'm left wondering whether or not leaving them behind was such a good idea. Also, the clothe and chalice are an interesting point to me. Can't wait to see what that is all about.
But not as much as I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ava Bell chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
This is a great story! The fighting scenes are very well written. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters, if you are still continuing this that is. I can't wait to know how they'll get out.
Crimsonpheonix and Nightsnake chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I just realized... they are trapped in the basement