Reviews for The Flockurais
ProjectPride chapter 1 . 4/4
Not hating or anything but I don't understand how your story has so many reviews and you don't even know how to properly format dialogue.
SArchangel chapter 6 . 3/21
Since this is a “season’s premiere” and features Japanese characters and culture, is this an anime idea? I would see this fitting very well into a form of anime, which I am quite the fan of.
Dark OriginVTX chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
I have to say when I read the name Glacier it reminded me of a Fan Fiction I read a few months back on called Mage Knights. It was a Harry Potter Fantasy story where the lead villain was called Icicle.

on we go
Dark OriginVTX chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Wow great chapter

I have to ask this, was Pegasus Orchard named after the mythical flying horse or from Maximilian Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh

Just a question

heading over to the next chapter now
Dark OriginVTX chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Again I sense a very Anime influenced writing style

This is NOT a bad thing but sometimes things that are great on screen does not translate well on paper, not that I noticed anything like that. I enjoyed the training scene, I have to say I think you are a better fight writer than I am

I will head over to the next chapter now
Dark OriginVTX chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I like this

Some of the names are alien to me (I know this is set in japan so I can understand your search for realism) I am very much a western individual, I have nothing against the far east and I love Final Fantasy as a game series (Games from Final Fantasy X except).

This does read like a Anime lovers story (are you? This is just a guess)

I look forward to reading more
Dark OriginVTX chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Again this chapter reads more like a file profile than a story

Please rather than just simply telling people about your characters try and build a story where people learn about the character and their flaws, likes and so forth, this makes for a much better story than just regurgitating profile information

This is not a flame just my opinion
Dark OriginVTX chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Hey

Just read your guide and moved onto your first chapter, not sure what is going on here, this seemed to read more like a internal profile. This is not a flame just how the opening chapter read to me.

If this is what you intended please let me know

Hope to hear from you soon
Dark OriginVTX
TheFirstToJump chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I like it. The names are beautiful.
TheFirstToJump chapter 48 . 10/15/2014
*stares at screen open-mouthed* I LOVE THIS! Even I can't write all of that!
Multiverse chapter 46 . 9/24/2014
We enjoyed this very much!
Multiverse chapter 45 . 9/24/2014
LOL! Wow! Coool chapter.
Multiverse chapter 43 . 8/26/2014
Awesome!
Multiverse chapter 44 . 8/25/2014
Wow! This chapter as great!
Multiverse chapter 42 . 8/25/2014