Reviews for Fairy Tail
doors down chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
A better description of Hell, in my mind, would be something like:
The center of the place is a great fire, like an ocean of raging flames. You can see people before they go into the fire, and then you can see them coming out of the fire. Before they go into the fire, they looked like normal people, but the more they are against God’s will, the deeper they enter into the fire, and the deeper they went, the more they rage against Him. When they came out of the fire, they didn't have human shape anymore; they were more like grotesque animals, but unlike anything on earth. It’s as if they were never human beings before…They were horrible. Ugly. Angry. And each was different; no two looked alike…When they came out, they were raging and smashing everything around and hissing and gnashing and screeching...
Your hell seems more like a heaven of bliss, comparatively. You get your own apartment, in a city, with all the resources that a modern human being could ever want, and full of other people, and some would be pretty awesome ones too, like Douglass Adams, Isaac Asimov, Kevin Bacon, Dan Barker, Johannes Brahms, James Cameron, Noam Chomsky, Arthur C. Clark...
If hell existed, I'm pretty sure I'm going to it, but if it were your version, I'd be completely okay with that: I'd rather go to hell with all the funny talented people then in heaven with all the self-righteous, holier-then-thou bitches.
Your brilliantly beautiful descriptive powers are present here. I would highlight your take on the immediate aftermath of death in particular.
doors down chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
The heroine is a slightly bizarre and interesting female with a fascinating bit of backstory that I can't wait to see develop further as the story progresses. Your characters always have something relatable about them at their core, which makes it fun to read as their characteristics develop as you gradually bring the character to life for me. The premise seems wonderfully interesting and unique, and I am eager to see, if you decide to publish more, what amazing twists and turns the story might take.
Serene Amethyst chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I definitely teared up a few times while reading the first chapter! Lol but it's very interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what happens when the story really starts!