Reviews for Cross-Dressing at High School!
Miles Montgomery chapter 10 . 2/4
Interesting. Although the main character seems pretty self aware. He knows this is another universe.

You ever thought of making this into a visual novel? That would be extremely amazing.
Grace chapter 1 . 2/3
This is very interesting! Keep going!;)
Miles Montgomery chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
That was a very good romantic comedy along the likes of other actual animes. I could here Vic Mignogna voicing Hime. Kind of sad all that had to end though. I was actually enjoying where it was going.
Miles Montgomery chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
NO! You can't undo everything. He was getting his own harem and everything. You can't do this. That was pretty depressing.
Miles Montgomery chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Yusa? SHY? * looks around room at own anime. peeks outside for meteors* The world isn't ending?! This made me laugh SO hard. Grammar and spelling was much, much, MUCH better this chapter.
Miles Montgomery chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Uh...super confused. But this chapter practically had me rolling on the floor. Couldn't breathe. Suminoe got a shock. And so did Hime. Clicking next...
Miles Montgomery chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I am doing victory air pumps in my head. You actually had a few more spelling errors littered through this chapter. I have a feeling you were rushed. Hopefully at some point, you can fix them. :)
Miles Montgomery chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Why am I seeing a harem starting here? Or at least Hime/Okuba? I am really liking this. Must read more. A couple of grammar mistakes, not many. When you said go somewhere less, I think you meant somewhere else.
Miles Montgomery chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This is just classic. I know when it finally comes time to reveal him, he is going to be so embarrassed, but not as much as all these boys. A couple grammar errors listed here and there. Nothing too major.
Miles Montgomery chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
That was awesome. This story is incredibly well-written. Must read on.
Miles Montgomery chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Awesome opening chapter. Poor guy. He just has a tough life. Let's see how things turn out. Your grammar and spelling are pretty spot on. Not much to point out here. Good job. I don't find that often just on a random reading spree. :)
HiroKunTheCool chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
The weird thingy with the google thing has done something so I can't use my account, but I never forget to follow something! Anyway, I found one obvious mistake, but everything is perfect.
HiroKunTheHero chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
IT'S A TRAP! 1000000000000000000/10 gg
HiroKunTheHero chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Yay! Its back! Woohoo!
essenceprotector826 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Honestly, this story feels just like an actual anime. Plenty of elements you'd expect to find in a screwball anime comedy, at least in my opinion. I'm definitely curious as to where things will go from here on out.