Reviews for Magician's Blood
Starart152 chapter 2 . 6/2
A nice chapter with two characters interacting together. We already meet one of the Vasavilli and his daughter. It is nice that this compact chapter gives a lot of information's about the two characters, their relationship, how they feel about one each other's with only a few words.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 6/1
This is a nice an mysterious introduction to the story. It is interresting to see what would happen of the Valvicin Lords awakened. Except for that, there is little information about it, except some elements of the backstory, but it is short and nice.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
All will fear the claw! ( gets tackled) Lol, meanwhile at last the parents were found, well, the remains at least, seems they were not aware of the legacy they passed on, damn this is just like Yu Yu Hakusho all over again , sort of lol.

Ah...a claw shaped ship is rather cool, time to see how the Wrath's, or at least the White Wrath's live up to hype then.

Damn, sad I'm up to date now since there is nothing left to read. But, I do hope your able to update this soon Kishi and till then may the cat force be with you.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Mostly getting the gist of the conflict it seems, at least the Dock Chief seems legit, for now.

Well, things are just getting started but, I see why Elicia values her spear, its a rather epic one indeed.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
For all the holy terms going around, does not seem like a very divine atmosphere, oh my, but the Golden Seraphim seems like a rather epic ship.

Well, for the most part going through how going to space in this verse works, seems like a cool process, with the space battle being the coolest part of said process, take that Millennium Falcon lol.

Short but sweet but we were shown who was the boss in this conflict, and in the meanwhile, sounds like something is ringing a bell in Lyric's head, hopefully its not to deadly a bell. Well, we will see when we see just what Madinus has in store, but for now a sweet chapter, till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
Well, this was even smaller of a morsel then your usual courses but, its clear that whoever the Barbarians are, they mean bussiness.

Reminds me of the logs in Resident Evil or Metroid Prime, finding out something nasty before it explodes, guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Back to the action, the blood, and apparently the Council lol. Well, this Council seems ok enough for Council's, they are not as uptight as say, the Jedi in the Prequel eras.

Well, mostly setting things up for things to come but seems like juicy things. Guess it all depends on if the poor rescued-ed sap can utilize his true potential or go all Darth Vader and doom them all, we will see but whoever left the end quote of this chapter clearly has a grudge, guess we will see just what comes out of this, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
Ah, at last some action! Well, they are quite professional about the duel system, reminds me of how the Jedi dueled in the Prequel era, a good way to test their skills without the threat of death at least.

Looks like Renault is a natur magic jammer? A bummer for Eliclia, though she took the loss well at least. Also, do we have a love triangle with child hood chum Joshua entering the scene?

Meanwhile, classes based on skill level? Well, that can be awkward, I guess the types of folks brought to this school have enough mental strength to be in sync regardless of age level though, we will see.

On top of that, this off brand group of radicals sounds like another thing that's going to be causing some trouble soon, guess we will see but, does strike me like all the idiot fanatics out their in the real world.

Well, the way this order is focused in seeing the present as perfection makes them even more close minded then the Prequel era Jedi, and they seem to have tests like those Jedi to lol.

Well, the quote at the end is rather ominous, screams the Church is going to do something bitter and nasty, but guess I will have to see how nasty it gets, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Guess the Black Tower was not as imposing as I first thought, not even a boss fight, doh.

Well, mostly rebounding from the outcome of the search, still calling that the kid is the true threat, we will see.

Well, either he will be the one who betrays her, or surpasses her if he will train with her. So not all wraiths are evil eh? Guess we have a black and white Wraith, like a cookie? Guess we will see if they have fusion Wraiths, I call the gold Wraith, the shinny ones are always nice lol.

So, this dark powder is a big deal eh? Guess we will see how it goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
They were late to the party but no body was home first, I guess the wrath of the Wraith is to blame?

Well, seems Lyric saw something rather traumatic , I wonder though, is he the attacker after all? We will see who truly sprung the trap.

Nice at giving us a deeper look in to the world of the story, a world with much potential. Till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
Do Black Towers ever lead to a good thing in stories? Damn that sounded racist, wait, Batman's black towers and others are not bad so, never mind lol.

Ahywho, sounds like being a Raven in this story is as gloomy a job as the ones from Allen Poe, good grief.

Still, anti magic? He train with Hawk Girl and her people? We will see. Seems we have a frosty mission in store, the tower is all ready giving a ominous vibe, we will see how crazy that vibe gets as they get closer.

Nice set up, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
I see we are getting Renault Morgan as the new member to the party? He seems, intense. Oh, another story were Ravens have a major role? I approve greatly lol. The way they talk about having the blood, reminds me of how Jedi looked for those who could use the Force, and that some were Force users without training by their own means. AT least for now, I could be wrong, we will see, it is intriguing though.

And we have Joshua, sounds like another intense piece to the puzzle, a puzzle that sounds like it has the possibility to have something quite interesting.

Well, till next time to see if Elica and Renault will learn to trust each other or learn to want to gut each other.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Eh, I can go the extra mile for a Birthday lol, lets see, oh captain my captain. ( Gets shot by Robin Williams Ghost)

Well, get a Star Treck feel with the logs, but Eilca Vasavilli seems rather intense, in a cool kind of way. Well, not to much to go on but this, does not seem like it will be a cheerful story, not for now at least. Oh well, hopefully the adventure will live up to the hype, we will see but nice start Kiry.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Well, so this is the fabled blood of legends eh? Sounds like a intense tale full of coldness. Well, the preview did its job so nice job, in to the blood we go.
Sage Young chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
End of part 1? How many parts are there?

Also, those Itacilized words don't seem like Elicia's anymore, or are they? Are they the thoughts of the Wraith lurking on Aris/Madinus? Or just the lingering voice of a wraith lost to the river of time?

Anyway, glad to see the Council entrusting Elicia and Renault with the Wraith Hunt. They seem a bit quick to change their minds though, considering how they were all prepared to await further discoveries and gather more intelligence before acting.

Wonder what's up with Mercanto glaring at Lyric? Does he know something? Maybe they're acquainted? Or is Mercanto seeing something we don't in the boy? Don't tell me he's actually a threat?!

Well, no point jumping to conclusions, lol.

Then there's the issue with darkpowder. It seemed a pretty standard story element, a substance poisonous to Magicians, but now I wonder if it's true danger lies in muggles weaponizing the stuff? Also, does it do any thing besides kill Magicians? I have so many questions, ha ha!

The Council seem like good people, capable and wise. Daunox's position as His Gaze also made his skepticism and suspicion before somewhat umderstandable, seeing how he's supposed to be the one constantly poking around for any form of heresy.

Overall, it was yet another good read, like the others before. It read smoothly, it was well-paced and nothing felt odd in the technical side either. Seems like the hunt has just begun. Wonder what a Wraith usually does when it's on the loose? Terrorize and kill? Or do they keep to themselves so long as people keep away from them?
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »